Thread: All your Tutorials ARE BELONG TO US :D

Thanks
    EP Points

Default All your Tutorials ARE BELONG TO US :D

Welcome to the Tutorials and FaQ section on our forums. This is a brand new addition to our forums but an important one. If you have any Tutorials and FaQ's that you wrote and you would like to post just go RIGHT AHEAD and do it .
    This forum is going to be the centre of help and assistance when we need to walk through people while setting up FTP servers, Networks, Routers, and even something as simple as accessing an FTP.

Ofcourse, quality is a must, if you're going to post an FaQ/Tutorial/Help File, it should be well written and illustrated. The goal of your writing is to help people and make it as easy as possible for them to understand something. Thus, if you can take screenshots and attach them alongwith your posts, or upload them to some place and include the pictures in your FaQ's, it would help a really great deal.

So go ahead and have a ball all in all, don't forget to help everyone while you're at it!

Thanks

Very nice. I'll be sure to make some more photoshop tutorials.

Thanks

Nice to see a place like this. ^^

Thanks
    EP Points

GJ MasJ, and thnx for doing thsi for us. I dont think i voted for ya but i will now

Imagine that, i never voted for ya.

Thanks
    EP Points

ISO tutorial for all those Dreamcasters out there

http://home.insightbb.com/~thunderdi..._ISO_Guide.htm

Thanks
    EP Points

ya should have just posted that as a thread instead of adding the link in here, maybe u should do that now???

Thanks
    EP Points

I already posted it as a thread. I was under the assumption that this was a thread to collect all the tutorials; then Admin would delete all the chatter, lock it, and we have a tutorials thread.?

Thanks

We need an IRC tutorial thats not so outdated, and since I don't know jack about IRC I'll leave this to someone else.

Thanks
    EP Points

There is one on the site, and I don't think it's outdated (Sarcast updated it recently..)

Thanks

I better check again then, thanks MasJ.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Everything Emulation's Guides

Over in Everything Emulation myself and some of the other members here have been working on various emuation, video games and console hardware guides.

One member I have to note above all the rest would be theotheimpaler using the name Ash for the time being for his great effort over there in adding new and helpfull guides.

All the guides over there are linked in one thread the Emulator and Hardware Guides thread, that thread has been locked and sticked but constantly updated and this way none of the guides no matter how old they get will not be lost and can be easy to find.

I even added a lil Comments on Guides thread that is linked in the Emulator and Hardware Guides thread and in most of the guides so members can still well comment on them.

All the guides are also locked to prevent them being cluttered up with other posts except for the WIP ones by theotheimpaler but these will also be locked when they are finished.

Maybe you guys in this section could do something along the same lines for your guides, you can't sticky every good guide right .

Please do not move these guides out of the Everything Emulation section, put it this way there hasn't been half as much activity there since I started work on the guides so they are used
    Last edited by Zorlon; 31st-October-2004 at 22:19.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

LMAO,Nice name for it Masj That game sucked! But good idea on this thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

That thread was created a year ago Master Vivi, good you saw it now.
    Have you saw the whole new "Everything Emulation" section? Wow, clean heh?
    Stab stab, some friendly leg pull, like MasJ would say.

Thanks

Default hey

i need a guide to backing up my gc games. I was reading a little in here about it and i just felt completely lost. It sounds like you have to do it differently than with the psx or ps2 (mod chip). so any help would be much appriciated
    stoker290

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You need Phantasy Star Online and a GC BBA and a PC network card

also you can't burn and play those games you can only play them by doing much the same thing but to your GC from the PC through the GC BBA, it's far from perfect though, if you still want to do this ask in a new thread, or the if you can't create thread use this thread, thread over in the everything emu section

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR