Thread: Gameshark 2 v3 RIGHT HERE!!!

Threaded View

Thanks

Cool Gameshark 2 v3 RIGHT HERE!!!

Hi there guys.

I just got Gameshark 2 v3 off the net and its working great.

For some reason, I will not be able to post the link to that site over here. So if you guys want it, just post here and I will be more than happy to PM you guys the link.

Enjoy!!!

Edit: For those who don't know what Gameshark 2 v3 is (which I think almost everybody knows), its a cheating device for the PS2. It will obviously require you to have a modchip in your ps2 to boot the burnt disc. This version of Gameshark DOES NOT require a dongle (memory card like thingy). It will save any new codes that you enter to a standard ps2 memory card.

Also, Xploder 4 codes will also work with this one. But Xploder 4 codes are for PAL games.

PS: Don't forget to give me a vote.
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 11th-December-2003 at 13:05.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |