Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585909192939495
Results 1,411 to 1,421 of 1421

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    At this rate I should develop a full game.

https://vimeo.com/940344162

Edit:// ya'll probably can't begin to fathom how difficult what I'm doing is if it wasn't only an arduous task to complete in a marathon and most people would stop at the halfway point, however it's not the individual steps because it's like snapping my fingers. I'll use it as sig to let everyone know what I'm working on.
    that could be fun. I think a member here a long time ago talked about doing a game with ep members as characters or it might have been a mod for earthbound.
    no mans sky is starting to irritate me it was running fine till yesterday afternoon now it's been running like shit everywhere ingame and I can't figure out why.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    that could be fun. I think a member here a long time ago talked about doing a game with ep members as characters or it might have been a mod for earthbound.
    no mans sky is starting to irritate me it was running fine till yesterday afternoon now it's been running like shit everywhere ingame and I can't figure out why.
    Yeah I was doing one in RPG maker for the ps1. Years and years ago. Various parts of the forums were going to be different worlds/dungeons. I finished the hangout as the first one and had an overworld done where you can access the various parts of the forums. Various members were npc's or playable characters (the first playable was Elin as a cat and I think I had Gare and Drageuth done up) and bosses - Nem was the first boss to defeat at the end of the hangout. Was gonna have general gaming,everything emulation etc and stuff like that as the next ones.

It's long gone now though

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

In what era, 16 or 32 bit?

Edit:// might be time to defrag Grouch. I posted a link to Auslogics Defrag Screensaver. And have you tried compressing your registry? After long-term Windope use its registry gets all kinds of fucked up not just defragmented because uninstalling software leaves empty entries as bloat in the registry. If it's not the registry it's a driver or hardware issue.
    Last edited by Till; 28th-April-2024 at 18:16. Reason: Anyway...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

(Demo of homebrew I'm working on)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    In what era, 16 or 32 bit?

thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's better in faux retro because of the sprite art. Try defrag followed by compression, tell me if it worked.

https://www.tweaking.com/how-to-comp...dows-registry/

Thanks
    EP Points

I usually defrag regularly(as in multiple times a week) I use auslogics I also use a reg cleaner whenever I uninstall and sometimes after I install. I don't do a lot of installs or uninstalls the last thing I installed was no mans sky about 3 weeks ago.
    I'll check out that reg compression tomorrow.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'll check out that reg compression tomorrow.
    Hai, rejisutori wa an insutoru sa reta Microshit no sora no entori de hidaka shite iru kanosei ga aru tame, asshuku shite kudasai.

Last edited by Till; 28th-April-2024 at 19:53. Reason: It's odd only one word can add context to get the gist of the message in Romaji...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Always let your enemies go, Grouch. Don't be anti-social.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If I'm going to get the homebrew started today I'd like to use forum member voices to make it the Emuparaidaisu game, will take time to gather participants and the sooner it begins the better, PM me to be a voice actor. I could synthesize the voices because voice synthesis is one of my main areas of expertise however with artificial voices it's not credited to anyone at the end of the game.

If your English is bad or you have an accent it doesn't matter, game is international.
    Last edited by Till; 28th-April-2024 at 22:55. Reason: Domo...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Crazy storms here over the last few days. A town in Oklahoma was obliterated...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Crazy storms here over the last few days. A town in Oklahoma was obliterated...
    Indeed, the Midwest was obliterated recently. It's hailing here in Miami, supercell thunderstorm. Why am I not turning my computer off? Because I wanted to up load the GBA version of the intro to the homebrew. The system it will be for can be many but I am testing is in GBA format first because it can handle a the bitrate of voices and music.

Here is the intro ROM:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Best on real GBA and if you use the mGBA emulator set it to 1(lowest resolution and real GBA size) otherwise it's very pixelated. I'm surprised it can handle with I'm converting to GBA format.