Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Weird that it's a secret code, weirder still is how it was discovered.
    One of the original developers leaked it. The code was already known, but it wasn't known what it did.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    One of the original developers leaked it. The code was already known, but it wasn't known what it did.

Ah, that explains much. Probably to pirate ISOs secretly himself at the time.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Ah, that explains much. Probably to pirate ISOs secretly himself at the time.
    That might be why it was left in, but it was made to test disc swapping for multidisc games.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I know what the final episode is.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna695456

Last edited by Till; 21st-December-2023 at 01:51. Reason: Humans don't exist. *vehement*

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My solution to the Fermi paradox? All evidence suggests there is life on at least one planet within each galaxy. It develops enough intelligence to call itself 'human' in its languages. It is in actuality 'alien' life to the universe beyond its planet and there are no 'humans'. Therefore only aliens that develop intergalactic travel will ever discover alien life, which has to survive its extinction over millions of years past its respective Space Age with advanced weapons of that age which develop evermore destructive potential to extirpate all life within its sphere of influence, develop intergalactic travel before the heat death of its universe within the constraint of time before full entropy occurs and interuniversal travel to escape heat death of its universe seeding universes and galaxies in parallel universes with life. Conclusion: there are nothing but aliens in the cosmos who consider themselves 'humans' in infinite numbers as infinite as the multiverse and 99.9999% will never discover alien life; there are no 'humans' in the sense of the word they use to classify their species in their data or in their languages.

In reference: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna695456
    Last edited by Till; 21st-December-2023 at 22:57. Reason: Humans don't exist.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Nothing funnier than seeing some asshat running to catch a bus that is clearly empty and says "not in service" on all sides

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Nothing funnier than seeing some asshat running to catch a bus that is clearly empty and says "not in service" on all sides
    If the zoo hypothesis is correct regarding life on Earth, humans go to zoos to see the funny things the primates do when the entire city they are in is on exhibit. Might be why aliens come here, to be entertained and laugh. We are funny inadvertantly and on purpose, some laugh with us and some at us.

Edit:// humans as in what every form of alien life considers itself once it is intelligent enough to call itself human, people of Earth is what we are and aliens to an infinity beyond our planet. Aliens call themselves human in their languages too, there are no humans in the sense of the word human however it is convoluted due to it being species centric and is just another word species use to classify themselves in their own languages.
    Last edited by Till; 22nd-December-2023 at 03:23. Reason: Earthlings is a better term for ourselves than humans

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, I've done it...

Season 2 lineup for Nostalgia Glasses is lined up. 7 videos, 6 games. One great 2 part finale (I hope).

Really looking forward to working on this project...Coming next year. Also I'm terrible at collages ugh.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

watched mad max recently it wasn't bad it's middle was pretty weak.
    just watched the thing (1982) that was good on par with(or maybe a little better) than aliens.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

My solution to the Fermi paradox? All evidence suggests there is life on at least one planet within each galaxy. It develops enough intelligence to call itself 'human' in its languages. It is in actuality 'alien' life to the universe beyond its planet and there are no 'humans'. Therefore only aliens that develop intergalactic travel will ever discover alien life, which has to survive its extinction over millions of years past its respective Space Age with advanced weapons of that age which develop evermore destructive potential to extirpate all life within its sphere of influence, develop intergalactic travel before the heat death of its universe within the constraint of time before full entropy occurs and interuniversal travel to escape heat death of its universe seeding universes and galaxies in parallel universes with life. Conclusion: there are nothing but aliens in the cosmos who consider themselves 'humans' in infinite numbers as infinite as the multiverse and 99.9999% will never discover alien life; there are no 'humans' in the sense of the word they use to classify their species in their data or in their languages.

In reference: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna695456
    I've had similar thoughts to this.
    If the zoo hypothesis is correct regarding life on Earth, humans go to zoos to see the funny things the primates do when the entire city they are in is on exhibit. Might be why aliens come here, to be entertained and laugh. We are funny inadvertantly and on purpose, some laugh with us and some at us.

Edit:// humans as in what every form of alien life considers itself once it is intelligent enough to call itself human, people of Earth is what we are and aliens to an infinity beyond our planet. Aliens call themselves human in their languages too, there are no humans in the sense of the word human however it is convoluted due to it being species centric and is just another word species use to classify themselves in their own languages.
    I had thought about that recently and the other day I seen a picture that was a bit funny. the picture was of a family at the zoo laughing and pointing at the animals and beneath that picture was another of the same family stuck inside and some deer outside their window looking at the family.
    I'll see if I can find it again, it felt like cosmic karma.
    found it.
    725620835.jpg
    Last edited by Grouch; 22nd-December-2023 at 12:34.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    watched mad max recently it wasn't bad it's middle was pretty weak.
    just watched the thing (1982) that was good on par with(or maybe a little better) than aliens.
    I like the Aliens vs. Predator movies more than Aliens, not more than the original Predator and Thing more than Predator.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Only the people who bought it hook, line and sinker .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've had similar thoughts to this.

I had thought about that recently and the other day I seen a picture that was a bit funny. the picture was of a family at the zoo laughing and pointing at the animals and beneath that picture was another of the same family stuck inside and some deer outside their window looking at the family.
    I'll see if I can find it again, it felt like cosmic karma.
    found it.
    725620835.jpg
    The things world leaders complain about.

"And they have no disregard for human life." ~ George W. Bush

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

I like the Aliens vs. Predator movies more than Aliens, not more than the original Predator and Thing more than Predator.
    I haven't watched the first 2 predator movies in years.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't watched the first 2 predator movies in years.
    The problem is having no disregard for human life. The human being and fish can coexist peacefully. Baby shark, tudu tutu tutu.

reductio ad absurdum