Thread: SSF issue loading bin/cue

Thanks

Default SSF issue loading bin/cue

I'm using SSF 012 Beta R4 with Daemon Tools Light 10.4. If I mount a mdf file the game runs without issue. I'm not so lucky with games using bin/cue. When I mount a cue file, SSF says something along the lines of the disc is not the right type. Daemon Tools will not let me mount a bin file. Anyone see this issue before?

I figured it out. I didn't realize that after I switched the region to match the disc I had to restart SSF.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 11th-June-2016 at 21:37.

Thanks

Yeah anytime you make any changes in SSF you have to restart it. Also every time you mount a game you should mount the game first without SSF open then load SSF. Glad you figured it out. Also if you run into trouble again you might need to mount the cue instead of the bin.
    Last edited by NoSoul; 11th-June-2016 at 16:06.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

OP said he/she could not mount the bin anyway, just as well as that would of messed the emulation up anyway

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR