Thread: Are my missing where the SNAP or Image files are for NES / SNES ROMS on EMUPARADISE?

Thanks

Default Are my missing where the SNAP or Image files are for NES / SNES ROMS on EMUPARADISE?

Are my missing where the SNAP or Image files are for NES / SNES ROMS on EMUPARADISE?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not sure what a SNAP is but the ROM images are very easy to find. On Emuparadise, look at the left Nav Panel. In the second section, top line should read "ROMs, ISOs, and Games", click that. You should now see a column titled "Consoles". Read down the list under that title and you will see "Nintendo Entertainment System ROMs" and near the bottom "Super Nintendo ROMs". These are links to the ROM Images organized alphabetically.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://www.emuparadise.me/roms-isos-games.php#console <- there

SNAP files are like save states for tape based games from retro computers like ZX Spectrum the OP possibly does not know what they actually are either to be honest

SNAP files are a snap shot of the entire data in memory [it's a RAM chip dump] (rather than a dump of the tape or disc) of whatever system they are from usually done at the start menu, though you can make that Snap shot at any point like any other save state but tends to be just the state of the code in the RAM chip and does not include the state of the emulator so a little more reliable than normal save states, providing the data was loaded correctly to start with, as some of the older snaps I used in the past had been corrupt and crashed the games shortly after loading the snap file.

ROM files are just a dump of the contents of the Rom chip or chips

ISO's or (Media type) Image's are dumps of Lasers read media like CD's, DVD's, GD's, BD's & others including mini versions of those

ISO does not refer to the *.iso format in the slightest as bin+cue & cdi files are also iso's along with tons of other formats personally I tend to just call those CD images or whatever other media types e.g. DVD image to save confusion
    Last edited by Zorlon; 13th-September-2015 at 03:52.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR