Page 213 of 266 FirstFirst ... 113163203208209210211212213214215216217218223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3978

Thread: The New Hang Out: Beaten to the punch. Like Rihanna.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sonico View Post
    You seriously need a reality check, mate. What have you done, exactly, that you deserve death for? You're an average teenager, I highly doubt you murdered innocents, engaged in human trafficking or raped children, just to give you examples of things you might have to feel tormented about. And don't give me this nonsense about your parents blaming you for the earthquakes in Japan or shit like that. That's nonsensical and you know it. I remember being a teenager and thinking my parents hated me because they grounded me and stuff like that. Yes, really. We've all been through that.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you, but I'll chalk it up to you being a teenager. We all had our emo phases and you'll most likely grow out of it like everyone else, but I'm tired of people who talk about dying like it's nothing special, teenager or not. It only shows that you don't fully understand what the death of a person means. You want to die because someone called you names? Give me a break. Hell, people will call you a names countless times throughout your life. Conflict is just part of life, unfortunately. But you know what people do? They grow some balls and take it like a man. If it's that much of problem, talk to your parents about it instead of complaining to a bunch of semi-strangers on the internet. If you have real problems, you deal with them in the real world. So I strongly suggest you get those silly ideas of dying out of your head as soon as possible, because I will not believe for a second that you truly deserve it.

Apologies for this post but someone had to talk some sense into this guy.
    Decent enough advice, but, I get the feeling that the kid already knows these things and is just having fun 'trolling' for attention...hes a bright enough lad to know better, methinks. Its part of his schtick.

....I know that you have a few years on most of the kids here, but I have about 15 on you...just sayin....

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    Decent enough advice, but, I get the feeling that the kid already knows these things and is just having fun 'trolling' for attention...hes a bright enough lad to know better, methinks. Its part of his schtick.

....I know that you have a few years on most of the kids here, but I have about 15 on you...just sayin....
    I know you're an old man, no need to remind me!

I dunno, you could be right. In which case I'll delete my post and forget this ever happened.

Thanks
    EP Points

...but, I get the feeling that the kid already knows these things and is just having fun 'trolling' for attention...hes a bright enough lad to know better, methinks. Its part of his schtick.
    Like GSB amirite?

Thanks

I know you're an old man, no need to remind me!

I dunno, you could be right. In which case I'll delete my post and forget this ever happened.
    No, no...dont DELETE it, it makes for a GREAT script add-on for the next Dr. Phil/Oprah show....

And yes, uisrite, Ras...

Thanks
    EP Points

Just to throw this out there but you are only 16 and I don't mean this in a condescending manner and I know this will sound like another useless platitude BUT you have time to fix anything in your life, self pity and wallowing won't do much to improve your situation.

Thanks
    EP Points

and there's the hangout killing post.

Thanks
    EP Points

No, no...dont DELETE it, it makes for a GREAT script add-on for the next Dr. Phil/Oprah show....

Sir, I take great offence to being likened to Oprah. We shall settle this with a duel. I'm going to have to slap your face with my leather glove.

Thanks
    EP Points

How to determine if a Steam Greenlight game is worth your time or not by looking at screenshots:

>Writes its as it's

NOPE, NEXT GAME PLEASE

>Writes couldn't care less as could care less

NOPE, NEXT GAME PLEASE

This is too easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sir, I take great offence to being likened to Oprah. We shall settle this with a duel. I'm going to have to slap your face with my leather glove.
    Gauntlet you mean.

GAUNTLET.

Thanks
    EP Points

How to determine if a Steam Greenlight game is worth your time or not by looking at screenshots:

>Writes its as it's

NOPE, NEXT GAME PLEASE

>Writes couldn't care less as could care less

NOPE, NEXT GAME PLEASE

This is too easy.
    caring.png

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Solaire of Astora View Post
    Gauntlet you mean.

GAUNTLET.
    I'm a foreigner, I have an excuse for mixing things up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson. View Post
    Just to throw this out there but you are only 16 and I don't mean this in a condescending manner and I know this will sound like another useless platitude BUT you have time to fix anything in your life, self pity and wallowing won't do much to improve your situation.
    Wise words from a football with a KILLER last name. He knows this, though, as I said. I have worked with 'juvenile offenders' for the better part of 25 years, off and on, and this kid is just being a 'kid'.
    (At a facility in New Hampshire where my ex-wife and I worked for many years, 85% of the residents had homicide raps, and none were over 18....you pick-up on things, if you pay attention.)
    Spouting-off attention-garnering statements and getting his dark thoughts/weird stuffs out in the open, nothing more....hes far too bright and with-it to harm himself in that way.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm a foreigner, I have an excuse for mixing things up.
    I couldn't care less.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I shall now retire to my bed and browse around for a new wallpaper to use.

Adieu.