Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Hybrid View

Thanks

I have one. If I remember right, it's a Mega Man game, but with overhead-look (like old zelda games). Don't remember which console because I played it over at my friends house many years ago.

UNSOLVED
    Last edited by Expot; 16th-January-2011 at 18:50.

Thanks

This is one we've been looking for for ages. You played a rabbit and I think may be a puzzle game. You eat cabbages to gain points and either when you eat the cabbage or when you finish the level it sings "hallelujah." That's all I remember for now.

It's not Jazz Jackrabbit or Quick the Thunder Rabbit.

UNSOLVED

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pteryx View Post
    This is one we've been looking for for ages. You played a rabbit and I think may be a puzzle game. You eat cabbages to gain points and either when you eat the cabbage or when you finish the level it sings "hallelujah." That's all I remember for now.

It's not Jazz Jackrabbit or Quick the Thunder Rabbit.

UNSOLVED
    Re-posting from page 3. I have heard that there is a green slime involved and I think there were things like water droplets that probably killed you. Sorry I know this is all vague, but no one seems to know about this game :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Expot View Post
    I have one. If I remember right, it's a Mega Man game, but with overhead-look (like old zelda games). Don't remember which console because I played it over at my friends house many years ago.

UNSOLVED
    Megaman Legends 1 and/or 2
    Last edited by Jay C. Rodriguez; 25th-January-2011 at 13:18.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay C. Rodriguez View Post
    Megaman Legends 1 and/or 2
    I don't think so. Mega Man Legends was not top-down. Unless Expot is mis-remembering that part.

Tekville (Island a little ways of the coast of Florida)
    Thanks

UNSOLVED
    The Only top down mega man game I'm familiar with is mega man soccer, that was a top down mega man sports game .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tekmon View Post
    The Only top down mega man game I'm familiar with is mega man soccer, that was a top down mega man sports game .
    im pretty sure it was not a soccer game, well well, maybe it was just a dream.

Tekville (Island a little ways of the coast of Florida)
    Thanks

im pretty sure it was not a soccer game, well well, maybe it was just a dream.
    Well was it a game similar to Mega Man? Do you remember any of the characters or level design? You never can be too sure you know .
    Why yes, I do have an Obsession with Giygas, why? Because Giygas is one of the coolest final bosses, I have ever met XD.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tekmon View Post
    Well was it a game similar to Mega Man? Do you remember any of the characters or level design? You never can be too sure you know .
    Well, as i mentioned before, it's a overhead/top-down view over the game, and you control a character (who i think is Mega Man). If you have played any of the oldest Zelda games, this one will very similar to you, but still you will experience something new. I remember you could run around in a town and fight enemies (mostly robots) in the streets, explore buildings and scavenge manholes. Didn't play this game for very long, but I wish I knew what it is called. Hope this helps you.

EDIT: It has a modern setting, like other Mega Man games, and your attack is shooting. I'm pretty sure there was a story, but i can't remember it. And i think you could collect several items to aid you on the adventure, so it's basically a Zelda clone.
    Last edited by Expot; 7th-February-2011 at 09:16.

Thanks

UNSOLVED
    Well, as i mentioned before, it's a overhead/top-down view over the game, and you control a character (who i think is Mega Man). If you have played any of the oldest Zelda games, this one will very similar to you, but still you will experience something new. I remember you could run around in a town and fight enemies (mostly robots) in the streets, explore buildings and scavenge manholes. Didn't play this game for very long, but I wish I knew what it is called. Hope this helps you.

EDIT: It has a modern setting, like other Mega Man games, and your attack is shooting. I'm pretty sure there was a story, but i can't remember it. And i think you could collect several items to aid you on the adventure, so it's basically a Zelda clone.
    Posted on page 2 and 6, anyone can look into this?

Thanks

I haven't read the whole post or anything, but are you sure it's not Megaman Legends (PS1)/Megaman 64 (N64)? (Edit: they're both the same games, just different names & platforms) It produced a lot of spinoffs like the Misadventures of tron bonne & megaman legends 2 and played almost exactly like the legend of zelda, ocarina of time =P

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pretty sure it was not a Mega Man game, then, since I can't think of a single top down Mega Man game like what you are describing. The only "top down" view Mega Man games that I am aware of are the Battle Network games.

Thanks

the frist one sounds like Alundra

Thanks

Megaman 64