Page 167 of 268 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167168169170171172177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4012

Thread: The Wang Out: Penis in Nakayoshi World

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Fallout 4?
    Spoiler warning:

Check out my own music at:
    https://crash-headroom.bandcamp.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Have you played Alien Isolation?
    If you like stealth/survival games you should try it.

I've finished it on 3 different platforms now but I'll do it again on Xbox One eventually

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you played Alien Isolation?
    If you like stealth/survival games you should try it.

I've finished it on 3 different platforms now but I'll do it again on Xbox One eventually
    Dude, preorderd the ripley edition for the extra content, played, completed on hard loved and adored it and "fluffeh" made me smile all the while ^^...pissed sega arn't gonna let them make a 2nd :'(. I was also hopeing they were gonna have made the survivor thingie into a multiplayer ... ya know, work with a friend to trap the alien with the nostromo crew? Nah...just several "time trial" DLC
    Last edited by Crash-Headroom; 22nd-February-2017 at 01:40.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I was a bit surprised when I first played it. I mean I didn't expect it to be that bloody good at all, considering all the other shit games in the franchise.

Lights off, surround sound =

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I was a bit surprised when I first played it. I mean I didn't expect it to be that bloody good at all, considering all the other shit games in the franchise.

Lights off, surround sound =
    XD To yanks sure but we didn't have bad alien games over here...though I spose that could be an "in the eye of the beholder" thing XD I ADORED ALIENS on the sinclair spectrum. It's like space hulk before space hulk XD and i also liked the original ALIEN comadore game where you are working the crew to trap the alien and GTFO. Both games are quite old though so i guess thats why not many people know...oh!! AvP 2000 was also english made so we have that to be proud of to XD...and so was alien isolation.......basically america should have just let england keep making them lol.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I think the first game I played was on C64. Yeah it was pretty fun back then but a lot of games were.

C64 was more popular than Spectrum here. Also, SMS was more popular than NES.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I think the first game I played was on C64. Yeah it was pretty fun back then but a lot of games were.

C64 was more popular than Spectrum here. Also, SMS was more popular than NES.
    *gasps and covers his spectrums audio ports* Don't listen to him sasha he jsut doesn't get your 8bitty goodness! . I grew up with this thing with my brother man I have to defend it XD And then when everyone got an amiga me and my brother got ATARI ST's for the music capabilities (im sorry i will take quebase and being able to RUN AN ENTIRE CONCERT over a bit better sound in games any day lol...though don't get me wrong i did like the amiga). Also, yes the master system was more popular here too due to the price (30 pound for a cartridge as apposed to nintendos 50...sega did what nintendidnt XD).
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I still have a C64 but not the original one I had back then. Never had the opportunity to pick up a speccy they're fairly rare over here...saturn is hard to come by too. You can get dreamcast but there weren't all that many sold and quite a few were kitted into arcade cabinets. Actually easier and cheaper to import a used Japanese DC now tbh.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

There are some crazy prices for old consoles over here now. I mean atari 2600 was popular enough but at work we sold one a while back with a few games and a lightgun (which wasn't tested) for over $200 Nothing was CiB.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I still have a C64 but not the original one I had back then. Never had the opportunity to pick up a speccy they're fairly rare over here...saturn is hard to come by too. You can get dreamcast but there weren't all that many sold and quite a few were kitted into arcade cabinets. Actually easier and cheaper to import a used Japanese DC now tbh.
    Hmm lets what i got in the collection:

Sinclair Spectrum
    Atari ST E and FM
    gameboy
    NES
    SNES
    Master System
    2 Megadrives
    3 playstations
    Game cube
    2 PS2
    psp (used to have a hacked ff7 spec ed but....anger + bitchy-ex = destruction of private property...)
    Also used to own the cheese wedge atari but foolishly got rid of it years ago Would LOVE a jap saturn too, my friend had one imported and it was just land of the shoot em ups XD
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh you just reminded me too! We made another ALIENS game on the atari ST XD turn based combat. Had movie stills and sound samples from the movie and for 1989 that was pretty damn good
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
    Hmm lets what i got in the collection:

Sinclair Spectrum
    Atari ST E and FM
    gameboy
    NES
    SNES
    Master System
    2 Megadrives
    3 playstations
    Game cube
    2 PS2
    psp (used to have a hacked ff7 spec ed but....anger + bitchy-ex = destruction of private property...)
    Also used to own the cheese wedge atari but foolishly got rid of it years ago Would LOVE a jap saturn too, my friend had one imported and it was just land of the shoot em ups XD
    Sheen 100 Video Sport.
    Commodore 64.
    PSX x6 < including 2x PSOne and a SCPH-1000 launch Japanese console.
    PS2 x3
    PS3
    PS4
    PSP
    PS Vita
    Xbox x2
    Xbox 360
    Gamecube
    Wii
    DS Lite x3
    o3DS XL + CPP

Also a couple of Nintendo game & watch CiB, Galaxy Invader 1000 CiB, and a couple of Tomytronic 3D games CiB.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Sheen 100 Video Sport.
    Commodore 64.
    PSX x6 < including 2x PSOne and a SCPH-1000 launch Japanese console.
    PS2 x3
    PS3
    PS4
    PSP
    PS Vita
    Xbox x2
    Xbox 360
    Gamecube
    Wii
    DS Lite x3
    o3DS XL + CPP

Also a couple of Nintendo game & watch CiB, Galaxy Invader 1000 CiB, and a couple of Tomytronic 3D games CiB.
    nice list man Id show my game collection but...well id need to move a few objects first before i did it and that might take awhile XD but last count it was close to aout 1500 from spectrum to pc, 80s to present.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

List could be way better, but unfortunately I got rid of a few things when I was young. There were also several opportunities to grab some consoles I didn't have, but I didn't do that for whatever dumb reason.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

List could be way better, but unfortunately I got rid of a few things when I was young. There were also several opportunities to grab some consoles I didn't have, but I didn't do that for whatever dumb reason.
    Id be there for hours making that list man XD *NOSTALGIA WARNING!!!* Back in the day there were 2 Sinclair magazines...on each issue you'd get a "demo tape" ... now what that demo tape often ment was 2 demos and 6 FULL GAMES XD not just ones people had made either, teenage mutant turtles, dizzy, shinobi all sorts...and my brother got every damn issue from when it came out to when it closed, thats alot of cassettes and i stoped half way through XD a photo is actually quicker lol. I also know this well mon so much missed stuff back then, mostly due to the way english game stores worked (most games got a week on the shelves unless they were REALLY popular then gone forever...*sniffs and sheds tear at never owning an original copy of constructor or gender wars*
    Spoiler warning: