Thread: Dying for a test (Or: Tan LPs Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep)[Abandoned]*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Dying for a test (Or: Tan LPs Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep)[Abandoned]*

So yeah, intro videos. And this will be continued since the quality was determined to be good enough. Quick note: You may notice me inexplicably gain cards/level them up. It's because I'm playing the Command Board. And I figure you guys don't really want to see that, do you?

Terra's Story: Intro area and Enchanted Dominion
    Terra's Story: Castle of Dreams

edit: So used to the embedding we had before the rollback that this doesn't look right Anywho, if people deem it good enough, I'll be moving this thread into the LP subforum. For now it's just a test and not a true LP, therefore it remains here in GG.

edit 2: Probably should've mentioned, but yeah, the general agreement was that it's good enough, so it was moved here
    Last edited by Tanthias; 16th-January-2011 at 07:10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks Nice Imo, Tan Ftw .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've been told that you cannot read the text in the first vids. Therefore I recorded with the Full Size option. Let your voices be heard here, people (especially those that couldn't read the text originally), will this be relegated to nothingness or will I be able to do some PSP LPs and move it into the LP subforum?

Last edited by Tanthias; 16th-January-2011 at 07:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

I never had problems with the text at first, but maybe my eyes or memory of the game are to good and i just new them . Good lp though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Added another part of Enchanted Dominion. Unfortunately the audio will likely be crappy at best in the next few vids (seems my "Fix" made it far, far worse)

edit: Also, unless people change their minds or just want me to show off each Command Board once, I'll not be recording any of that. Though I'll be playing it, so if you notice my cards level or me gain some inexplicably, that's why.
    Last edited by Tanthias; 11th-January-2011 at 06:40.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Rest of Enchanted Dominion added, and Castle of Dreams starts here. Sorry again for the audio, I'm hoping that I can fix it by getting it through the Line in option rather than the mic (hopefully without bumping/pulling/etc and making it come loose mid-game ). So the next ones should have better audio.

Last edited by Tanthias; 26th-February-2011 at 14:01.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Know it's been a while, but added the second part of Castle of Dreams.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So yeah, due to repeated errors with Remotejoy, I'm having to abandon this one.

Unless somebody knows a way to stop it from showing just a white screen after about an hour of play. (Since I pay attention to the PSP screen instead of the computer, I don't notice until it's too late most of the time...) If so, feel free to post and let me know, but for now I'm removing it and marking it abandoned.