Thread: Undead Desires of Ghostly Bullets (Or: Ray fails hard at Ten Desires)*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Undead Desires of Ghostly Bullets (Or: Ray fails hard at Ten Desires)*

Bite me, blind runs with horribly balanced characters that feature unusual shot types is not easy. Nor are half assed lunatic runs where you don't give a fuck, but that's besides the point.

*sidenote: those weird looking walls in stage 2's boss cause bullets to "bounce". You can fly right through them as I found mid video. On higher difficulties you may have to stay inside (wouldn't be the first time they pulled this one), on normal you can just avoid them completely and make the whole boss a complete joke. Also, the trance can be activated by filling 3 gauges and hitting the trance button. No idea yet what that does, aside from making you a lot more powerful, temporary invincibility, and SCORE OUT THE ASS.*
    Last edited by Raype; 16th-April-2011 at 00:20.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that the health circles around the bosses were introduced in UFO. I know they were in Great Fairy Wars.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the health circles around the bosses were introduced in UFO. I know they were in Great Fairy Wars.
    UFO had normal health bars, I'm fairly sure GFW was the first to use the circles (12 didn't have it, 12.3 clearly doesn't matter, and 12.5 lacked health bars of any kind)

Thanks

A quick check of things suggests you're right.