Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leon's Luck is as "Good" as Ever (Or: Tan LPs Resident Evil 4: Professional)*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Leon's Luck is as "Good" as Ever (Or: Tan LPs Resident Evil 4: Professional)*

Just about done with this series. Also, sorry for the screen size.. I really don't get what changed I'll try and fix it by 2-2 (already have up to 2-1 recorded), but if I can't find the option that changed, I obviously won't be able to.

Chapter 1-1
    Chapter 1-2
    Chapter 1-3
    Chapter 2-1
    Chapter 2-2
    Chapter 2-3
    Chapter 3-1
    Chapter 3-2
    Chapter 3-3
    Chapter 3-4
    Chapter 4-1
    Chapter 4-2
    Chapter 4-3
    Chapter 4-4
    Chapter 5-1
    Chapter 5-2
    Chapter 5-3
    Chapter 5-4
    Chapter 6-1

Seperate Ways with Ray
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2 parts 1 and 2
    Chapter 2 part 3
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5

Assignment Ada
    AA
    Last edited by Tanthias; 9th-August-2011 at 19:58.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tanthias For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Chapter 1-1

Last edited by Tanthias; 16th-May-2011 at 06:49.

Thanks
    EP Points

You killed Leon ;__;, but it's nice to see you actually picking up the gold, instead of just leaving it everywhere because we've already maxed out all the weapons in the game.

I've played through this game about a million and one times, but it'll be fun to watch again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The audio is only on the right channel . I'll just download the videos and watch at home .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    You killed Leon ;__;, but it's nice to see you actually picking up the gold, instead of just leaving it everywhere because we've already maxed out all the weapons in the game.

I've played through this game about a million and one times, but it'll be fun to watch again.
    Agreed, I'm pretty sure I've beaten it enough times to have every spawn point, item location, etc imprinted onto my brain.

RE4 is so good.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post

I kind of need to to stand a chance at surviving, since it's a fresh run (Though I would anyway, since I'd probably use it to buy some sprays.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shard
    The audio is only on the right channel . I'll just download the videos and watch at home .
    Really? Did you notice if it's like that on the older videos (like Dead Space)? I ask because I had to grab another card, so I may need to tweak some settings again for audio (pretty sure I have to for video, considering it apparently recorded in a letterbox format without me realizing... ), but if it's like that on the ones I did with the original card, I'm not sure what I could adjust.

edit: Nevermind (well, about video, anyway, still curious about audio, and I can't check it at the moment)... I wonder why Youtube's converting it from standard to letterbox like that.. Looking on my computer the vids are fullscreen
    Last edited by Tanthias; 14th-May-2011 at 00:34.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    I kind of need to to stand a chance at surviving, since it's a fresh run (Though I would anyway, since I'd probably use it to buy some sprays.)

Really? Did you notice if it's like that on the older videos (like Dead Space)? I ask because I had to grab another card, so I may need to tweak some settings again for audio (pretty sure I have to for video, considering it apparently recorded in a letterbox format without me realizing... ), but if it's like that on the ones I did with the original card, I'm not sure what I could adjust.

edit: Nevermind (well, about video, anyway, still curious about audio, and I can't check it at the moment)... I wonder why Youtube's converting it from standard to letterbox like that.. Looking on my computer the vids are fullscreen
    I remapped the audio channels with MPC when I got home, as for the letterbox, maybe Youtube added some settings and it's the default? What program are you using to capture the videos?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    I remapped the audio channels with MPC when I got home, as for the letterbox, maybe Youtube added some settings and it's the default? What program are you using to capture the videos?
    There's some serious "What the heck?" issues going on there. I read Youtube's at 16:9, but the same effect even when I recorded and compressed at 16:9 (even weirder: It's not like that when I'm checking and dubbing in commentary on my computer )

Ulead, the one that came with the card.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's some serious "What the heck?" issues going on there. I read Youtube's at 16:9, but the same effect even when I recorded and compressed at 16:9 (even weirder: It's not like that when I'm checking and dubbing in commentary on my computer )

Ulead, the one that came with the card.
    Media Player Classic can record, takes a bit of work to get it working properly though. Debut is really simple to use.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not really an update, more of a test... Which looks better (or do the originals)?

(Any wondering where "Test2" is, it ended up being letterboxed in like the originals, and since I'm trying to fix that... )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think test1 ended up looking best. Test 3 looks the worst.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Test two and three look like there is no deinterlacing. Digital Video is a good format for recording in SD.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    Test two and three look like there is no deinterlacing. Digital Video is a good format for recording in SD.
    The funny thing? The third video there is the only one I added the deinterlacing filter to...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The funny thing? The third video there is the only one I added the deinterlacing filter to...
    Very strange. The first video is, by far, the best.
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 15th-May-2011 at 23:44.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Rest of 1-1 uploaded.