Thread: Fire Emblem. Let's play it or something.*

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Fire Emblem. Let's play it or something.*

Born completely out of boredom - aren't they all, here's a Mini-LP of Fire Emblem for the Gameboy Advance (i.e. I'll be skipping all dialogue and cutscenes and moving straight into battle). I'll be starting from Eliwood's Story (Chapter 11) onward because I do not feel like dealing with Lyn's party anymore. Let's dig right in.

Two things of note: 1.) I do have a microphone and may use it, but the most you'll get is me mumbling to myself about where i should move and 2.) I have a livestream page, and I might use it every now and again (prior notice will be given).

Supreme Warrior Guest

Wish al the fire emblems were just as open as Sacred Stones, you could actually level up your characters in that and take your time getting max support.

Which emu were you using, VBA-M?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, VBA-M and Fraps get along perfectly well on this damned eMachines. Also, I plan on playing the other Fire Emblem games in time too (really should've followed the series chronologically but whatever).

Supreme Warrior Guest

I only beat Sacred stones and Path of Radiance, out of all the Fire Emblems, i enjoy the GBA ones the most.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ah, crap. After recording I forgot to save anything (no gb save, no savestate), so I'll have to go through it again. The party will be slightly different come Chapter 12 (I guess this time I'll see if I can't level up Rebecca in 11). Extremely minor setback, now that I look at it.