Thread: Retro Game Stream!*

Thanks

Default Retro Game Stream!*

Hey dudes, I'm matthew. I recently upgraded my computer, so now I can finally stream! I will mostly stream retro games on the ps1 or eariler, usually with commentary.

Right now i'm playing final fantasy 9, i've never played it before, so essentially a blind run. I'm not even done the first disc yet, so you're welcome to come check it out. I'll usually bump this thread when im live, which will be right when I post this.

I'm very active in chat, thanks to dual monitors, so dont be afraid to say hello! hope you enjoy it!

Game currently playing - Final Fantasy 9 .

Status - OFFLINE

www.twitch.tv/strainkiss
    Last edited by shorelinetrance; 10th-January-2012 at 14:40.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shorelinetrance View Post
    Hey dudes, I'm matthew. I recently upgraded my computer, so now I can finally stream! I will mostly stream retro games on the ps1 or eariler, usually with commentary.

Right now i'm playing final fantasy 9, i've never played it before, so essentially a blind run. I'm not even done the first disc yet, so you're welcome to come check it out. I'll usually bump this thread when im live, which will be right when I post this.

I'm very active in chat, thanks to dual monitors, so dont be afraid to say hello! hope you enjoy it!

Game currently playing - Final fantasy 9.

Status - Live
    uh dude I think you forgot some important info here like where are you streaming it to I would check it out but there's no link and no video no video I expected since it says live but it cant be found on the info you provided.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thats pretty damn funny.

Give us some links BRO

Thanks

well, im kind of a fucking idiot. updated the post.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shorelinetrance For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are you using Xsplit and ePSXe Emulator?

Unfortunately I don't have two monitors so changing scenes is bit difficult just streams everything. But when you get it right no need to change at all.

It would be awesome if streaming could be locked to a specific App and not only region of operation.

Might visit next time you play, I like playing retro/might stream since it's easiest to do
    Last edited by Yubson; 9th-January-2012 at 00:01.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yubson View Post
    Are you using Xsplit and ePSXe Emulator?

Unfortunately I don't have two monitors so changing scenes is bit difficult just streams everything. But when you get it right no need to change at all.

It would be awesome if streaming could be locked to a specific App and not only region of operation.

Might visit next time you play, I like playing retro/might stream since it's easiest to do
    yes, i use xsplit and epsexe. its great because i can just stream the window of the stream, have my twitch.tv broadcast manager in the other window/facebook/gamefaqs/msn/vent on the other window.

i can stream other games but most of them are online competitive games, and my upload speed causes a little lag. so mostly retro games for me!

Thanks

going live!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shorelinetrance View Post
    well, im kind of a fucking idiot. updated the post.
    hey man it's an honest mistake thanks for updating with the link I'll check it out next time I catch you on.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks

live ;3

Thanks

I saw you have Rogue Galaxy (and some other good stuff) on your game list and was curious what you plan to stream after FFIX.