Thread: Gare plays The Iconoclasts (another cool indie game!)*

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Gare plays The Iconoclasts (another cool indie game!)*

Just a quick LP of me playing through a very short indie platformer called The Iconoclasts. See this article for more info and pretty pictures!

It's short -and unfinished-, but fun. Great art design + fun gameplay and dialogue. Also, Robin kicks ass. Link is in the video description if you want to try it yourself.

This is only the first 30 minutes so far. Will upload the rest soon-ish.

Thanks
    EP Points

Here's the rest of the footage, parts 2 and 3.

Part 2:

Part 3:

Thanks
    EP Points

"Jesus, don't roly poly me!"

Also~
    "And who are you...I'm sorry! I--I did not mean to do that, I--I'm so sorry. Geez... Is he okay though?"

I'm not generally a fan of platformers, but this is cute. And just the right kind of cute too, with charming graphics, characters, etc., but with an interesting storyline that's not exactly about kittens and rainbows. Not that there's anything wrong with kittens and rainbows, but you know.

The chances are slim that I'll ever play this, it's much more fun for me to watch someone else play this sort of game, but it would be a shame if it remained unfinished.
    Last edited by Milady; 7th-May-2011 at 19:10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Haha, glad you enjoyed it. That was generally my reaction as well, by the way. I don't play platformers very often, but this one was charming/different enough to pique my curiosity. In any case, I'll keep an eye on the guy's site for a while, I might continue the LP if he ever finishes it.