Thread: EverDrive-H8 ROM downloading.

Thanks

Default EverDrive-H8 ROM downloading.

Can anyone tell me how to download the game ROMs from emuparadise onto an SD card for an EverDrive-H8? I've found plenty of people who want to sell me one of these, but nobody wants to tell me where to get the game ROMs or how to download them to the SD cart. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron if you need that information. Thanks.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Have a look at this thread. It has rom packs ready to copy to sd for your Everdrive.

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....Release-Thread

Thanks

Okay, so I followed the thread, now what do I do (it doesn't let me click on anything)? You have to bear with me here, I'm a 45 year old retro gamer who has never loaded ANYTHING to an SD card before, LOL.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Copy the link(s) you need into another tab in your browser. Clickable file host links are not allowed here.
    There are some of us here well into our 40s

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

I received my Everdrive N8 today but now the link in the thread for the Everdrive N8 games is gone. Any ideas on where to get the ROMS from now?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by andyauthor2007 View Post
    I received my Everdrive N8 today but now the link in the thread for the Everdrive N8 games is gone. Any ideas on where to get the ROMS from now?

Thanks
    Load up the first Mega link listed (which is a folder of the various packs) and N8 is actually available. Only the FF alt download isn't available atm.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Okay, I downloaded the Zip files but can't find where they went in my computer. How do I get the ROMS into 7 zip? And since I'm so technologically illiterate at this, what do I do after that to get them moved over to the SD card? Stoneage Gamer sent me a USB drive with an SD card slot in it so I'm all set there. I just need to know the entire process.

Thanks

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You need to find where the download was, downloaded to

If you used whatever you browse the internet with, normally if you look at the downloads tab, or look at all downloads it will still have it listed and you can either open it from there or use that to find the location manually

Depending on what the layout is inside the zip file (folders with files inside) you should just be able to extract the contents directly to the SD cards root

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post: