Thread: Super Smash Bros - Mario Vs Pikachu - Pikachu Fails*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Super Smash Bros - Mario Vs Pikachu - Pikachu Fails*

I know this is not a full Let's Play, but what the hell, might as well post it here, if that is ok.

Got a little bit bored, and was playing through Super Smash Bros, and well I was recording a few of the fights, and I got this one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavyMetalGamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

wow.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pikachu is the only unlucky AI in this game because there's a VERY easy trick to beat him

Let him come down to where the pokemon appear (electrode..etc) then jump over to the far right platform then jump which will make him jump and have pikachu kinda follow you in midair towards the death spot between the two platforms then jump again he will jump again go to the death spot use his up special and aim himself wrong toward the right deathzone and die.

It's more complicated in words maybe i show a video but first i need to know how to make the videos show up like you guys have them where you can just click on them.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's the quickest fight Ive seen in this game. Definition of Epic fail. Poor Pikachu, so cute but can't fight. hahahaha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    That's the quickest fight Ive seen in this game. Definition of Epic fail. Poor Pikachu, so cute but can't fight. hahahaha
    Damn Stupid AI. Pikachu deserves better than that. This fail is the saddest I've seen. Heck, I'm crying tears right now.

Thanks

wow... that is one of the saddest things i've ever seen in that game. lol.
    Insanity: that which makes things not boring.