Thread: Beware the Dangers That Lurk in the Mine (Or: Tan LPs the Penumbra: Overture demo)*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Beware the Dangers That Lurk in the Mine (Or: Tan LPs the Penumbra: Overture demo)*

I was curious about the game, so I decided to check out the demo. And LP it at the same time. Obviously I didn't split my audio as I'd intended, since I expected the demo to be a bit longer, so yeah, you can ignore that part

Kind of disappointed in the demo, but then, I feel that way about most demos (it tends to take quite a bit for a demo to not disappoint me... Weird, considering ). It has piqued my curiousity about the story and interest in the game, though, so I'll probably end up grabbing the collection or something if I can find (and afford) it. And if not..
    Last edited by Tanthias; 11th-July-2011 at 09:23.