Page 68 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3896

Thread: The Hangout: In this corner: Polo "Bloody Knuckles" Bunny!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AKUMA™ View Post
    I thought it was :'((. Never seen the QQ before.

anyway, chat is gay.
    Says an ex-mod of SOR?

Thanks

hii
    F**k! Must to have at least 10 characters.
    Ok now there are.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    You suck!

Thanks
    EP Points

I like the hangout title
    +Rep to whoever set it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I like the hangout title
    +Rep to whoever set it.
    me o.o *looks around...*

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by 13337 View Post
    me o.o *looks around...*
    I +repped you anyway.

Thanks

I +repped you anyway.
    gah my eyes!!!

good thing i have theese anti camera flash shades...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by 13337 View Post
    gah my eyes!!!

good thing i have theese anti camera flash shades...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by snkupo View Post
    Making a topic for this isn't worth it, so I'm posting it here instead .

I've been kind of thinking about this for quite a while now, but a few minutes ago, I decided about leaving EP, at least for a while. Lots of things have changed on the forums the last months, and in my opinion -- for the worse. Of course, I'm sure I've played a part in that myself, but there are others as well. To be quite honest, it's been ticking me off that this doesn't seem to be a games/emulation community anymore, but a small 4-chan clone, or something like that. Things like

Is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Contributing to communities like EP takes a lot of time and hard work, and it really saddens me when all those hours, as for EP, I believe I've been here two years, are just washed away by someone who thinks it's all about being "a token member". This doesn't only apply to the person that posted what I quoted above, I'm sure its just me being oversensitive to this kind of stuff, but so be it. I love contributing to communities - uploads, helping people out, things like that. Let me also mention that the forums, as they are now, is a pure nightmare for people who are asking about things they've not got experience with. Shouting at newbies/beginners seems to be really "in" these days, and that kind of ticks me off too. I bet it's just me having a bad temper.

I'm not very good at writing or talking - especially not in English, and I'm sure you'll be able to pick apart this post in all kinds of ways, but that does not really bother me. I'm not really trying to insult anyone either, although it might look like it. So, I'm kind of tired. Bye for now.

Spoiler warning:
    Also, Astaroth, I've been too mean to you. You've deserved some of it, but I took it to far. Sorry.
    nothin wrong in being mean to a leecher If I recall correctly Astaroth used to refer to the place as "Leecher's Paradise".

Anyway, yeah I have to agree with some of the things said here. I like uploading games too, but hardly anyone visits the Trade Post now so it's pointless to me to do it here. I don't know exactly what all happened here while I was gone but yeah the place has gone to shit somewhat. Seems like everone gets their games at SOR now instead. Can't say I blame them SOR does have almost everything and you don't need 20 posts to get in their door. The problem is that places like that are always run by a bunch of hacks. Sega Palace is another good example. Every DC release there is, but run by assholes.

As for going off on the n00bs well a lot of them deserve it sometimes, especially when they post about some shit that has been posted about like a million times (Final Fantasy VII wont work for me!!! sound familiar?). I mean, that's what the fuckin SEARCH button was invented for. And if they get reamed for breaking a rule they weren't aware of then too bad. Shoulda read the rules before posting crap. Stuff like that happens all the time.

Well, I see it coming anyway. EP won't last forever. MasJ will eventually get tired of it and end it. It goes back to that "writing on the wall". When you finally realize that it is just time to end shit and let it all go. I doubt any of us are going to even be pissin with this stuff when we are in our 40's or 50's. Can you imagine? A bunch of old fogies sittin at our PC's and waving our canes at the n00bs. EP would have a whole new meaning:

"Elderly Paradise"

Anyway, yeah I'm becoming disenchanted with the place again too. Only 2 places I go here are the hangout and the arcade, because they are the only things remotely interesting about the place anymore. That's why I'm barely here now. At least I have my new site to work on.

Thanks

bah! im covered in puke!
    but its okay...

Cyborg: Puke hurt not me, hurt you! *fires lazers pew pew*

Thanks
    EP Points

Says an ex-mod of SOR?
    jealous? If you weren't such a n00b n leech you'd prolly had a title too....

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

btw- I was mod here before SOR, long before. And I don't go to SOR anymore but I bet you still do, turncoat.
    Last edited by AKUMA™; 11th-July-2007 at 15:49.

Thanks

nothin wrong in being mean to a leecher If I recall correctly Astaroth used to refer to the place as "Leecher's Paradise".

Anyway, yeah I have to agree with some of the things said here. I like uploading games too, but hardly anyone visits the Trade Post now so it's pointless to me to do it here. I don't know exactly what all happened here while I was gone but yeah the place has gone to shit somewhat. Seems like everone gets their games at SOR now instead. Can't say I blame them SOR does have almost everything and you don't need 20 posts to get in their door. The problem is that places like that are always run by a bunch of hacks. Sega Palace is another good example. Every DC release there is, but run by assholes.

As for going off on the n00bs well a lot of them deserve it sometimes, especially when they post about some shit that has been posted about like a million times (Final Fantasy VII wont work for me!!! sound familiar?). I mean, that's what the fuckin SEARCH button was invented for. And if they get reamed for breaking a rule they weren't aware of then too bad. Shoulda read the rules before posting crap. Stuff like that happens all the time.

Well, I see it coming anyway. EP won't last forever. MasJ will eventually get tired of it and end it. It goes back to that "writing on the wall". When you finally realize that it is just time to end shit and let it all go. I doubt any of us are going to even be pissin with this stuff when we are in our 40's or 50's. Can you imagine? A bunch of old fogies sittin at our PC's and waving our canes at the n00bs. EP would have a whole new meaning:

"Elderly Paradise"

Anyway, yeah I'm becoming disenchanted with the place again too. Only 2 places I go here are the hangout and the arcade, because they are the only things remotely interesting about the place anymore. That's why I'm barely here now. At least I have my new site to work on.
    if i had a job, or knew WHAT to upload, id upload, for now, i dont dl or upload... o.o im pretty much dead weight.

Thanks
    EP Points

jealous? If you weren't such a n00b n leech you'd prolly had a title too....

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

btw- I was mod here before SOR, long before. And I don't go to SOR anymore but I bet you still do, turncoat.
    And for the record, I've downloaded shit all from EP for about a year. (except from Sprung's FTP... )

Thanks
    EP Points

I got to SOR when I need a PS1 game, no more, no less.

Thanks
    EP Points

And for the record, I've downloaded shit all from EP for about a year. (except from Sprung's FTP... )
    yeah we know..."Leecher's Paradise" remember?

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I have the original Street Fighter floppy for Spectrum
    Meh, 3 inch huh?