Page 186 of 267 FirstFirst ... 86136176181182183184185186187188189190191196236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 4000

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Thanks

If you couldn't tell from my avatar, I'm playing TWilight INSanity. Now that I finally managed to get 5-C i was able to get Aegis' real colors, yay.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (PSX). I love Alucard's Jap voice, so sexy.

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

Parappa the Rapper (PSX), am on stage 3.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Shadow of the Colossus. Got three more colossi to beat.

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. Just about to attack the Solids.

Killzone: Liberation. The infrastructure patch + chapter 5 was released yesterday so I'm once again having a blast with this one.

Metroid Fusion. Just beat Nightmare. Been ages since I last played... I died several times on Nightmare...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. Just about to attack the Solids.
    What do you think? I've not played it yet, but I own both games. Was my money well spent?

So this isn't off-topic...Nocturne, again. About twelve hours in now. I only tend to play a single game at a time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    What do you think? I've not played it yet, but I own both games. Was my money well spent?

So this isn't off-topic...Nocturne, again. About twelve hours in now. I only tend to play a single game at a time.
    It's pretty good so far. The game play almost exactly as Nocturne except that you don't collect monsters in this one. And there's voice acting. Been playing for five hours so nothing much has started to happy but I'm sure it will pretty soon. I definitely rank it below Nocturne. But only because Nocturne is made out of gold.

What point have you reached in Nocturne? Tell me!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    It's pretty good so far. The game play almost exactly as Nocturne except that you don't collect monsters in this one. And there's voice acting. Been playing for five hours so nothing much has started to happy but I'm sure it will pretty soon. I definitely rank it below Nocturne. But only because Nocturne is made out of gold.

What point have you reached in Nocturne? Tell me!
    If it's silver to Nocturne's gold, then chances are it's still pretty good. Is it more character-driven than Nocturne, though? =o As much as I like demons, I kind of miss the quirky casts of the Persona games. =(

The Assembly of Nihilo. =o Not very far yet, but I've been doing lots of levelling. I don't generally do much levelling on RPGs, but I've always found the monster combining / summoning type stuff in the MegaTen games to be really fun, for some reason.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    If it's silver to Nocturne's gold, then chances are it's still pretty good. Is it more character-driven than Nocturne, though? =o As much as I like demons, I kind of miss the quirky casts of the Persona games. =(

The Assembly of Nihilo. =o Not very far yet, but I've been doing lots of levelling. I don't generally do much levelling on RPGs, but I've always found the monster combining / summoning type stuff in the MegaTen games to be really fun, for some reason.
    Yeah it sure is. The main character is still your silent avatar but apart from that, there are loads of characters that frequently appear in sequences.

I see. Yeah I love to combine monsters. Especially since you can see the result of the combination. Much appreciated I say. Hate combining good monsters in random game X and they turn to shit.

Thanks

Tomb Raider Anniversary

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

Brothers in Arms DS. Been waiting for this one, I absolutely hate having to use the stylus to change my view though.

Thanks

Right now I am playing Warcraft 3.
    I absolutely love it, I think it's one of the best games ever made and the multiplayer options are endless!
    I also like playing 1v1s and 2v2s even though I am a total noob at WC3 and I lose 99% of the time.

When I'm not playing WC3, I'm playing C&C3:Tiberium Wars (Strongly recommend it) and Battlefield 2142.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I've been playing Tomb Raider Anniversary, I'm done with the manor and the Lost Valley, St. Francis Folly awaits..

It's a great game, looks fantastic and it's a good tribute to the first TR. If you liked it but not the other games in the series you won't be disappointed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Played some Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, on my Dreamcast last night. Fun stuff. Except for Gill. Who's cheap!! I love how he instantly regenerates all of his energy at the end of a round if I win that round, or how his uborly powerful super move takes off HALF my damn health, even when blocking.

Fucking Capcom.

Thanks

Harden the fuck up.

Been playing Company of Heroes a bit every now and then between study sesheshehshssssss because I picked it up for suparrr-cheap at an awesome store