Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onooo! Did i just played that

Thanks

If you wanna play a game that's truly a piece of crap, then load up Street Combat for the Super Nintendo...

Thanks

Blue Stinger for the Dreamcast was realllly bad. So is Revolution X for the Super Nintendo... Both, are really horrible.

Thanks

MGS3 was overall more enjoyable than 2 pour moi, but yeah, I guess things were a LITTLE too straightforward and even kinda boring... Hate the camera, as well...

Who'da thunk it...? I actually missed the mind-bending, non-patronizing plot from MGS2 a little there...

And Raikov...? WTF...?

Para-Medic was awesome, though...

Thanks

O NOES!

Every cel-shaded game. Klonoa is the beginning. If I had one free kill throughout history, it would be the head programmer for that game. Hitler is a close second.

Thanks

1. Legend of Legaia - up until shortly after you get your 3rd guy it was good, had great potential, the seru were cool how they were going to lvl with you, nice to see equipped armour during battle, and the fighting system was wonderful... then nothing changes for the rest of the game.
    All the dungeons are so bland and uninspired that I can't put it into words, the fighting system never changes through the rest of the game, no noteworthy new abilities, the spell system too simplistic, and there are no special things in the game like sidequests, really special abilities, hidden cool little things to do or anything of the sort.

2. Legend of Mana - The graphics were beautiful in this game, I absolutely loved the style. Again, this game had great potential, I loved the crafting part of the game, the pets and ability to create a golem, the ability to develop the world and place the cities was cool, lots of mystery in the game as you were unsure what else could be done, was fun.... but it was ssoOOoOOOO incredibly easy that I honestly can't remember my health dropping... period. I'm not claiming I'm a godly gamer, I'm good but there were a few bosses that I literally stood there and let my travel companion fight for a while and let them kill him. The golems were cool but useless as they were so weak most of the game, the pets were cool but again, so useless and weak.. but the bad thing was even if they were useful they'd still be totally useless as the game was just that easy.
    It really was a beautiful game and would have liked to use the crafting system more... but it was just pointless.

3. Shogun: Total War (PC) - looked good at first and I really like strategy games, the large battles were the main feature of the game and cool at first but they aren't that great, you don't even need to do them as you can automate them and just play the entire game from the main board, remove the large battles and you have a horribly boring simple board game.

Thanks

I think it was either Jet Set Radio or Wacky Race(r)s that started the cel-shaded trend...

Thanks
    EP Points

Shadow of the Beast 1&2 on the Genesis. Horrendous POS.

Thanks

Urban Chaos on PC. ONI on PC only because the environments were so bland. PN03 on GCN because the controls were wonky.

Thanks

If you want to play a horrible game then play Superman 64. I don't know if it's possible to beat how bad this game is. I remember renting it when it came out with my friend. Absolutely everything in the game that could have been even slightly cool is complete cheese. It's the kind of game that's actually fun to play because all you do is laugh at the horrible game mechanics.

Another bad game, hmmmm. Untold Legends Brother Hood of the Blade is pretty horrible. (PSP) 2 Minute load times between enviroments makes it really impractical. Plus the entire game stinks like Diablo II done wrong. Seriously, just about everything in the game is copied directly from diablo. If they would of at least taken the time to do everything right it might of been okay....but jeeze.

There's lots of bad games out there, I could go on and on and on...but I won't.
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks

Ooh ooh and "Bible Adventure" on NES. Yeahhhh. Or ET on the Atari 2600.

Thanks
    EP Points

ET, while bad, isnt the worst if you understand the basics of the game.

Klonoa is an awesome platformer game, dont be hatin it lol. Cell shaded games can be good as long as its not used to cover up the developer being lazy. Done right, it looks awesome (Jet Set Radio)

There are some pretty poor CD-i games though....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DementedLullaby
    If you want to play a horrible game then play Superman 64. I don't know if it's possible to beat how bad this game is. I remember renting it when it came out with my friend. Absolutely everything in the game that could have been even slightly cool is complete cheese. It's the kind of game that's actually fun to play because all you do is laugh at the horrible game mechanics.
    I had forgotten of that game! There was also Hercules, made by the same company, Titus, it was terrible too...someone knows if they still are in business?

Thanks

If you wanna play a horrible game, then load up Fantastic Four (2005) on any console. Am sure your head will blow up

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

Any and all 32x games.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fer_Rayado
    I had forgotten of that game! There was also Hercules, made by the same company, Titus, it was terrible too...someone knows if they still are in business?
    Sadly, yes. It beats me how companies as ridiculous as this gets to stay on the job when all they do is shit. Meanwhile we see Working Designs closing, Sega quitting the consoles, Enix merging with Square.... it's true, there's no justice in the world.

Superman 64 really sucks, it's filled with glitches and programming errors. I bet the workers at Titus never knew how to program in first place.
    Current Request: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (US/PSX)
    Current Sub-Requests: Tobal N� 1 (US/PSX)

"People don't complain because they're weak, they choose to be weak so they can complain" ~ Lans Tartare