Thread: Bring back the 25 posts rule !!!!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Thats sounds complicated.Imagine how many pms the uploader will get.EP has 10000+ members right now of course the most of them are not active always but still the number is really high.

I dont know maybe its time to change the YSI but into what?

Megaupload has really slow download speeds

Rapidshare has a 50 mb upload limit plus the known download limit.(It can be passed with some ways but i know rapidshare change always their protection)

A solution will be possible zshare http://www.zshare.net

You CANT remove the file unless you provide a password (only the uploader knows the passwords)

Here test it

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. You see you cant remove the file unless you provide a p/s.

Important Note-Please if sometime in the future we decide to upload games there DONT make the links clickable (add a code or disable the url) because maybe the files are blocked (like YSI above 50 servers) and eitherway its more safe.

In all other trading forums there is a rule saying dont make links clickable.ALWAYS.

Edit-I forgot the file can be downloaded unlimited times for 15 days.Also there is a 100 mb upload limit.But that should be really a problem because almost everyone split the files to around 100 mb & even less.
    Last edited by EvilRyu; 2nd-September-2005 at 14:52.