CloudX Guest

Default Ehrgeiz

Ehrgeiz will be up on my FTp in 2minutes the address is as followed

user: CloudX
    pass:CloudX

port 30000

xiox Guest

I'm already there!

How come you can't move up in the directory while you're downloading? I'd upload something but I don't want to put it in the Ehrgeiz folder

spyderbyte Guest

EHRGEIZ???? THAT GAME IS SO COOOL!!! Wish I had the Playstation emulator. I would so be getting it.

CloudX Guest

You dont need an emulator dude only a modchip and the program WInISO it copies the ISO and extracts the necesary data back onto a blank cd and boom there you fo instant game!

spyderbyte Guest

Oh.....I gotta find me a mod chip than!

xiox Guest

I'm trying to upload but it just loads when I try to. The mouse pointer has the timer and it doesn't give me any messages about uploading. Is there something special I have to do? I'm using CuteFTP.

Thanks

I have the same problem xiox.

And there's something that worries me. Since I started downloading, my download rate has been dropping steadily (and I'm not kidding, you could make a graph, and it would be a straight line). Every 3 seconds or so, the download speed drops with exactly 0.01 kb/s. Now I know that's not much, but it does mean that if it continues, I won't be able to download it fully, cause the estimated time left has been rising. LoL! I'm kindof hoping it will go up again. On the other hand, it's going with 21.28kb/s right now, which is still pretty good.

Nevertheless, it's cool that you're taking your time to run an FTP server. Keep up the good work

BTW: Does anyone know how to pause a download with CuteFTP pro?
    Last edited by Tovi; 14th-June-2002 at 19:48.

CloudX Guest

Well its most likely because more and more poeple are getitng on eventually it wil drop to about 5k a sec when full (which i highly doubt) and what seems to be the problem with EhrGeiz?

CloudX Guest

Votes would be appriciated (i hate to bitch)

CloudX Guest

And the reason you cant leave the folder is because I set it to only one connection per IP menaing you can only connect once if you could leave the folder it would be like connecting 2 times Astroduck has the same option on his I belive so you just have to wait I know its annoying but its our rules so we can allow more poeple to download at once.

Thanks

Hey, I gave you a 5 earlier today, can't vote for you twice. Wish I could though...

CloudX Guest

Ya me too and guys today Im sick hence why you guys had the privilidge 9just kidding Im not an asshole) to be the first to view my new server mines a little different from Astroducks. My games cantbe played right off your computer you need the infamous modchip in your playstation orrrrrrrrrrrrr an emulator such as bleem with my game burnt onto your cd so in fact .. I guess you can play them on your computer just not off' of your HD. hope this puts some minds at ease

xiox Guest

I already gave you a 5

CloudX Guest

Ya i know and i thank you both Im talking about the others who are just freeloading off my server.

CloudX Guest

Oh and did I mention Im SICK