Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R. Kelly sues Jay-Z

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate X
    man in my honest oppinion the only thing holding hip hop now is Shady crew and the new derrty south stuff like ching, lil jon and all that
    I hate to say it cos like im a huge fan and all but i think they are sort of destroyin hip hop i mean Interscope is the biggest label they have this on lock down
    And i know this is goin to come to a shock but i can see that Encore aint goin to be good as MM lp
    as for disrespect Ja Rule that lil playa suck really needs to be knocked out you think sayin your better then big is bad this punk is STEALING everything pac build also Game that punk sayin ROC is a heap of crap and sayin that he should run it since Jay left what we need now is another rapper to get shot and then shit would calm down its all a fight for power when you look at it:
    Dre's leavein so top spot for producer would go to Kany West
    Jay has left everyone wants his spot
    Nas has gone to dont know how to put it preachy if this album aint like illmatic then Nas has gone
    the Bad boy label is fightin with itself
    Aftermath is gettin all the power its got the main stream on lock down
    signed Busta, Eve and Pharoah monch has control over the Pac recording really it can get anything it wants when you think bout it

Thanks

I can honestly say I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Thanks

actually dre is makin a new album

Thanks

Dre, Eminem, Game, Tony Yayo, Eve, 50 Cent, and Busta Rhymes all have albums coming out soon

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?the_catastrophic_c4

Thanks

feall the same way except renagade was good too but that was mostlly eminem
    then you havent heard the real/original renegade

Bad Meets Evil(Eminem and Royce da 5'9)-Renegade

^^^thats the real version

Thanks

ya i have but i know that as bad meets evil thats y

its not that similar though

btw most of those albums u mentioned are suppose to come out round christmas

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by trunkszero
    Dre, Eminem, Game, Tony Yayo, Eve, 50 Cent, and Busta Rhymes all have albums coming out soon
    Check sig for Em's Dre's is on hold, Games is out, Yayo's aint till next year, 50's is on hold, No word on Eve's and Busta's if you want me to find out post in the Rap/RnB guild i will get on it
    then you havent heard the real/original renegade

Bad Meets Evil(Eminem and Royce da 5'9)-Renegade

^^^thats the real version
    Thats not tha song there is a REAL Renegade song with Royce out i have it Jay is way better
    that song is said to be the song that started the whole Em Royce beef

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    ...Aftermath is gettin all the power its got the main stream on lock down
    signed Busta, Eve and Pharoah monch...
    What? Show me something. I really don't believe Pharoah is signed to the Math. I already knew about everyone else except Eve, but I didn't care about her ass anyway. Show me something that tells me Pharoah signed.

Thanks
    EP Points

man in my honest oppinion the only thing holding hip hop now is Shady crew and the new derrty south stuff like ching, lil jon and all that
    in my opinion thats not what I call good southern rap,thats exactly the kind of shit I couldnt stand hearing on the radio when I lived in new orleans.in my opinion good 3rd coast rap is shit like ugk, dj.screw, swisha house, fat pat, 8ball and mjg,devin the dude, and all the rest of the ol school texan shit.than theres people like ol school 3-6 mafia, u.n.l.v.,old school outkast before they went all wierd(1st three cds). Theres loads more I just can't think of em right now.
    But if youve never heard of devin the dude I highly recomend it check out his 'the dude' and 'just tryin to live cds'its a mix of southern rap and him singing his own couruses(r'n'b kinda).He works alot with scarface who is another dirty south don of rap.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gfx.
    What? Show me something. I really don't believe Pharoah is signed to the Math.
    One link for you sir
    They have taken it from the news headlines but i belive it might still be in the forums
    http://www.aftermathmusic.com/
    These dudes know everything bout aftermath before it happens this is where i got my info on Game before he was signed

and i think EvERYONE knows Devin the dude of that "fuck you" cut on 2001

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gfx.
    What? Show me something. I really don't believe Pharoah is signed to the Math. I already knew about everyone else except Eve, but I didn't care about her ass anyway. Show me something that tells me Pharoah signed.
    www.shadysolders.com

i saw it there somwhere

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurman
    in my opinion thats not what I call good southern rap,thats exactly the kind of shit I couldnt stand hearing on the radio
    best of the south is ludacris imho but chingy comes kinda close and that new i-20 album kicked ass
    Last edited by Ultimate X; 3rd-November-2004 at 06:58.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    Thats not tha song there is a REAL Renegade song with Royce out i have it Jay is way better
    that song is said to be the song that started the whole Em Royce beef
    the song with royce is the real renegade song, jays verses are garbage compared to royce

royce tried to spark beef with em, em never replied but the rest of D12 did.

the beef started on a dj butter mixtape when royce said fuck anger management, i need someone to manage my anger and bizarre took that as a diss and dissed royce back and royce came back with his version of i'll shit on you, followed by his death day, proof followed up royce's death day with many men dissing royce and D-Elite, royce came back with what i do is wrong and i'm riding dissing everyone from shady records, d12 followed up with backdown and royce made the ultimate diss malcom X dissing the shady family again while his little brother tre lil dissed dre and em on its second verse

but that beef is over, I know about all big shady affairs since I have a friend thats friends with D12, Raw Collection and Eminem himself, he's even did shows with Raw Collection and he appeared on 8 Mile.....and he still hasnt paid me for making him some beats...............

Thanks
    EP Points

well dude I'm glad EvERYONE remebers the fuck you track off of the 2001 cd but it isnt even his best shit.But all I was saying was that just tryin to live and the dude are some great examples of good southern shit that people should check out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    So how is this interesting?

Seconded.

I find nothing more boring than celeberity news. Oh... Lil John boned J-Lo... Ashley Simpson started her own brand of condoms... 50-Cent started doing commercials for toilet paper. Who fucking cares?

Do celeb news have any relevance to the music these bunch of wankers "make"? I think we all know the answer.

Yes. The sweet taste of victory.

Thanks
    EP Points

the song with royce is the real renegade song, jays verses are garbage compared to royce

royce tried to spark beef with em, em never replied but the rest of D12 did.

the beef started on a dj butter mixtape when royce said fuck anger management, i need someone to manage my anger and bizarre took that as a diss and dissed royce back and royce came back with his version of i'll shit on you, followed by his death day, proof followed up royce's death day with many men dissing royce and D-Elite, royce came back with what i do is wrong and i'm riding dissing everyone from shady records, d12 followed up with backdown and royce made the ultimate diss malcom X dissing the shady family again while his little brother tre lil dissed dre and em on its second verse

but that beef is over, I know about all big shady affairs since I have a friend thats friends with D12, Raw Collection and Eminem himself, he's even did shows with Raw Collection and he appeared on 8 Mile.....and he still hasnt paid me for making him some beats...............
    Trust me im well aware of the beef and to say Em didnt diss back look up P cutta Serious and you are missin a few d12 diss songs in there like Smackdown and i think there is another one i cant rember it now cos some wanker named it wrong
    How can it be the REAL renegade song when it was done in a club?
    Jay is FAR better then royce i mean royce is good but he just lost his flare

and dinosaurman my mate has his CD so dont worry i make sure i try new things