Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Best type of alcohol?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    The only beer I ever had was a Budlight. After that, I couldn't understand WHY anyone would drink that crap...
    You were tricked!
    sombody passed off watery piss as beer to you, I think you should be angry.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

hypnotik, seagrams apple vodka, seagrams cranberry gin and juice, henessy, and old english lol

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?the_catastrophic_c4

Thanks
    EP Points

there's always delicious paint thinner mmmmm,but seriously bacardi 151 proof is a cheap but tasty way to keep your innards warm on cold days(if it dosent burn goin' down it will on the way back up)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Norgus
    You were tricked!
    sombody passed off watery piss as beer to you, I think you should be angry.
    No really? Someone at the brewery is doing this then, because the first time I took one it also tasted like crap.
    And that bottle was hardly capped too, the threads on the glass were all fuckered up so the cap was stuck on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurman
    there's always delicious paint thinner mmmmm,but seriously bacardi 151 proof is a cheap but tasty way to keep your innards warm on cold days(if it dosent burn goin' down it will on the way back up)
    Nothing like 80% Caribou, oh boy. You can prolly only ge tthis in Canada, but heh, worth it. Even though that's not the hardest alcohol you can take, it's prolly the one that burns the more.

Thanks

I'm not a drinker of any kind, and I don't like an occasional beer either(it feels like a coke without all the sugar, not that I like coke too much either). I do however like sweet wine, vodka, and a cane rum from my homeland(province) called Arehucas... which kicks ass. All those fancy fruit flavored hard drinks taste great too... I just don't drink often, I don't want a beer gut.

Thanks

I love getting caned, so much fun. Who cares that my liver is turning to pat� when Im lying face down in a pool of my own vomit?

Not really, Im not that bad. But I do love getting shit-faced, going out and chatting up some filthbags. Makes the weekend worth waiting for, that.

But favourite drink? Depends really, on how I feel, whether Im eating, drinking socially or to get completely bollocksed et cetera. I definately drink lager more than anything else, with Carling being my tipple of choice. Usually Carling 'tops', because Im a big girl and because its so bloody refreshing. If I want to get caned very quickly then double vodka + orange is the order of the day, which I consume very rapidly. And when the obligatory shots are brought on then my favourite would be flaming sambuca, because its fucking evil.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Clive
    I love getting caned, so much fun. Who cares that my liver is turning to pat� when Im lying face down in a pool of my own vomit?

Not really, Im not that bad. But I do love getting shit-faced, going out and chatting up some filthbags. Makes the weekend worth waiting for, that.

But favourite drink? Depends really, on how I feel, whether Im eating, drinking socially or to get completely bollocksed et cetera. I definately drink lager more than anything else, with Carling being my tipple of choice. Usually Carling 'tops', because Im a big girl and because its so bloody refreshing. If I want to get caned very quickly then double vodka + orange is the order of the day, which I consume very rapidly. And when the obligatory shots are brought on then my favourite would be flaming sambuca, because its fucking evil.
    I think I agree with Clive here, when i die, i won't need my body anymore so why make my body a perfect specimen when i die, rather then have a bit of fun with it?

Thanks
    EP Points

When me and my buddies used to sit around playin mvc2, we would take bong shots(not shots of bong water,blech) to do so you have to fill the bong up, take the hit, and while youre holding it in your lungs take a shot of bacardi 151 or whatever strong stuff you have strewn about your evil lair.this is garunteed to do the trick and get you totally mashed.

But kids say no to reefer, because if you just say no than there's more for me.

Thanks

mvc2 during bong hits and vodka? thats dangerous i would probably start air comboing people in sitting around me

Thanks
    EP Points

nah, air combo's are air combo's rain,shine or wasted on bong shots,thats why the dreamcast controller has colour codded buttons so when everything goes blurry you can still make them out....
    uhhh red,red,blue,bbuurrpp,blue,blue,green,barf

Thanks

[missive] I could do with some reefer myself, I havent smoked any for fucking ages.[/missive]

I used to prefer playing Capcom Vs SNK personally, and my mates would pile around mine on a regular basis and we'd smoke doobs and play that for many an hour, we did. Such fun it was too. It was almost like a perfomance enhancing drug, everything going slower until I could time my moves better than that slut from the film Flashdance. And I look better in spandex to boot.

But I tried playing Sega Rally against my mate when I was off my tits on alcohol the other day, needless to say I was complete bollocks and passed out midlap. Splendid.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks
    EP Points

well clive what part of england do you live in? i live in enfield(london) and i have cvs for dc as well as motw and kof 2000 and 2001 or is it 2002? as well as svc and other fighters on mame but whatever give me a msg if you wanna get high and play some cast

Thanks

no, i mean literally, as in air combo whoevers near me, lol

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah thats happened before like when theres a double ko we play punch for punch(hit each other in the arm till someone yells mercy)or on the really close matches if ppl would slam my controllers that would really piss me off and a fight would usually break out

Thanks

i really dont like beer

ive tryed corrona and hienican and i hated em both

i dunno maybe its one of those things that sux on first try