Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wHATS YOUR FAVORITE FINAL FANTASY GAME?

Thanks

Originally posted by Rucharly
    The FFVI soundtrack was so much better!! Just because the main theme didn't have any lyrics, people discard it immediately, but that was definitely Uematsu's best era...
    Nah, it's not the lyrics. Just that most of FFVI's songs didn't catch with me. They didn't seem as memorable for me.

Thanks

I'm all for FF7 it's far away the best. FF8 and 9 were also very good but not as good as FF7

Thanks

Maybe it's because I like the orchestrated tone of the soundtrack...?

It's just so rich, so full of life, the sound engineer really did a great job with that game!

FFVIII's soundtrack was poor most of the time... Although I enjoyed a lot of the melodies, they just sound so... bland! So MIDI! And for a CD-based game, that's just unforgivable...

Thanks

I have always liked the music for every FF game I have played.
    I enjoy FF VII and VIII's music alot.

Nut who could forget the old school stuff?
    The battle theme for Final Fantasy 1 and especially the victory theme, were the best ever! Especially in Final Fantasy Origins.

I even composed the victory theme on my cell phone!

Above sig cortesy of Soldier

Above sig courtesy of Bad neighbor

Check out Gamerz Base.
    www.gamerzbase.cjb.net

Join in the forums too!

doom Guest

I guess i said FF7 was the best because i played it before i played 6. in fact it was the first FF i played. I Have played all of them and have finished. 6 7 8 9 10 10-2. I got to the end of 4 and 5 but...... THOSE BOSSES ARE FUCKING HARD PPL.

the OG FF's on nes are ok but i dont think i can apreciate them due to the graphic quality of them and the fact that I have seen the vast improvements before actually playing the game.

All and all I think the whole series is good (although 8,9,10-2 leave a little to be desired in certain areas).

Have yet to participate in the FFXI online world but plan to once i get my own credit card

Thanks

Yeah, Exdeath is pure hell, but that's just because they cap you at around Level 60 (that's it, isn't it...?), otherwise he's crap...

Zeromus isn't THAT hard, though... If you have the Crystal Sword...

doom Guest

lol well i didnt and i didnt have bahaaumut either, so basically i played that game like crap . i played through again but havnt gotten back to the end on either one yet. (i didnt have bahaumut on 4 but i had everything on 5 and the trouble was that i didnt have enough mp or items to heal before the battle)

anyeays 7 STILL OWNZ ALL

Thanks

Agreed....I liked 7 and 8 the best....more so 7 though...I did everything in that game but beat the Underwater weapon because I didn't have the labrynth thing so it was really hard!
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

Final Fantasy VII is my favorite. Then VI.
    The Final Fantasy's I've played are:

VII: Beat
    VI: Beat
    IX: Beat
    V: Playing it right now. Going to Mua Forest right now.
    I: Too boring so, I quit.

I'm playing VIII this summer.
    My PSX isos: Brave Fencer Musashi, Breath of Fire 3, Breath of Fire 4, Castlevania SOTN, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy Tactics, Gundam Battle Assault (rip), Harvest Moon Back to Nature

Thanks
    EP Points

FF's 6,7,9, are my faves. Also playing as sephiroth in ehrgeiz if that counts.

Thanks

im going with ff7 because Its Went over the limits of the psx. and brought many good aspects i just loved it. then i would say ff9.

Thanks

FF 3/6 or 7 are a close tie for my favorite. Mystic Quest was alright because you could chop down trees.
    [

wikjif Guest

I would have to say FFVI, but I like all of them, but then again I have only played FFI-FFIX, FFT, FFTA, and Mystic Quest. For anyone who wants to play FFI or FFII, but does not have a PSX or does not want to play them on the NES, then I would recommend the Wonderswan Color versions, because they are the same as FFO except with out the FMVs.

Thanks

Holy whack! Another favroite ff game thread!
    Ya uh.. pikachu slapping another pikachu.. how bout' that?