Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free PSX ISOs here (9 of them :D)

Thanks

Yo i can help u out wit da GBA roms..i got a whole bunch
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Originally posted by SoliD SnaKe
    Yo i can help u out wit da GBA roms..i got a whole bunch
    yeah i dont really need help with GBA roms since i got over 800 mb of them. But i'm afraid that too many downloads will kill my server, only the PSX games put a huge load on it. For example, the FTP transferred over 80+ GB to people in just a week! Do you even get how much that is?

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

nice selection but shame they're in 7zip
    <b><a href="http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=435567#post435567">df0not founds lovely trade list, PSone and Dreamcast</a></b>

Thanks

great job! keep up the good work.
    -Justin

Thanks

Originally posted by df0notfound
    nice selection but shame they're in 7zip
    actually not a single one of the PSX games are compressed with 7zip...
    self-extracting exe or rar

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

funny...whenever i download em..it says that it couldn't openthe file...then it just closes...
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Originally posted by SoliD SnaKe
    funny...whenever i download em..it says that it couldn't openthe file...then it just closes...
    whenever you download what?

Thanks

Originally posted by Ifrit
    actually not a single one of the PSX games are compressed with 7zip...
    self-extracting exe or rar
    oh yeah mistake sorry, i knew it was something but I was waiting to be approved at the time and for some reason I thought it was 7zip. Self extracting things are worse you shouldnt use them:
    a ) Users don't like running exe's off dodgy websites
    b ) no advantages over vanilla zips/rars
    c ) sometimes you cannot uncompress a .exe zip/rar with a regular rar/zip program

Basically your making work for the users, use vanilla files in future

Thanks

the ISO's...duh...
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Each time I download im only getting 10 kb/s or so. I have cable so this is odd... What is everyone else getting?

Oh! and for sure put up future cop! That game is awesome in 2 player mode. =D
    My list is very low ATM, had to format... lost many good games... *sniffles*

Thanks

Originally posted by df0notfound
    oh yeah mistake sorry, i knew it was something but I was waiting to be approved at the time and for some reason I thought it was 7zip. Self extracting things are worse you shouldnt use them:
    a ) Users don't like running exe's off dodgy websites
    b ) no advantages over vanilla zips/rars
    c ) sometimes you cannot uncompress a .exe zip/rar with a regular rar/zip program

Basically your making work for the users, use vanilla files in future
    Who's website you're calling dodgy?
    Got a better one yourself?
    And for the people who are having problems:
    All sites got users who cant download. I dont know what your problem is, i suggest you use some download managar that can resume (Remember to set to max 1 connection though or it will lag since the server only allows one)

jhool Guest

just compress your isos with winrar or winzip. 7zip is pure crap. self extracting .exe's are usually ignored by people. also, i think you should take that political VOMIT somewhere else. this is forum for games, not political agendas.

Thanks

Originally posted by jhool
    just compress your isos with winrar or winzip. 7zip is pure crap. self extracting .exe's are usually ignored by people. also, i think you should take that political VOMIT somewhere else. this is forum for games, not political agendas.
    Hey listen, if you dont want free games, get the hell away from my site, ok? I'm offering this as a FREE service so if you dont appreciate my work, dont download them.

Thanks

When I try to download something, it says i'm not logged on...What to do? It is probably something obvious.

EDIT: The downloads work on IE, but not on opera, and I don't want that extra screen, I always end up closing it, thinking it's an ad...

EDIT 2: Now only Monster Rancher 2 will download. Nice site by the way Ifrit.
    Last edited by Huey Kruthas; 6th-May-2004 at 02:59.
    Squiggly Line Squiggly Line Squiggly Line

Thanks

Originally posted by Ifrit
    Who's website you're calling dodgy?
    Got a better one yourself?
    And for the people who are having problems:
    All sites got users who cant download. I dont know what your problem is, i suggest you use some download managar that can resume (Remember to set to max 1 connection though or it will lag since the server only allows one)
    Its dodgy because you download pirated games off it, no offence to you but sites where you get illegal stuff are dodgy by default.
    And yes I will have a better one pretty soon if I have time.
    I never said I had a problem with downloads I was just giving you a helpful suggestion to use vanilla .RAR files not self extracting files because when a user clicks on a .exe they're not in full control and paranoid people (basically everyone these days with all the virus threats you get on windows) would prefer .rar files over .exe files because clicking a .rar file wont give you a virus when .exe could potentially.