Page 124 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 4053

Thread: The Milady was here Out: Your hangout is full of death growls

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It seems like people look younger in general these days. There have been a few times recently where I've wondered if someone was like 12 - 14 and driving a car in the middle of a weekday .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Ray wants something in return for doing that.
    Or maybe that should be wants to do something...

Anything
    You're disgusting.

It was proofreading a page while I was bored at work. It's hardly a herculean task. Besides when has getting involved with Internet women ever worked out for anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen Noir View Post
    Thanks, it was crazy late so I didn't have the right state of mind to proofread myself.
    The quotation actually starts with the word "that".
    Odd place to start a quotation but I guess it works. I wasn't an English major.

I'm not that bad. Although I have thought about asking my Uncle's wife is she knows any nice Japanese girls that would like to move here. But no, realistically it's so unlikely I never get past just the thought.

Yeah my standards have slipped a bit now. No way would I go near anyone young enough to be my daughter though, I'm only really like that 'cos it's just so hard to tell how old the young chicks are now If they look in their 20s I might look but nothing else.
    Pretty sure there aren't any nice Japanese girls. They're all Korean. Ask elin.

I've dated with a ten year age gap. She assumed I was about 6 years younger and I was not thinking an 18 year old would be at a bar. Shit happens.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eldred View Post
    It seems like people look younger in general these days. There have been a few times recently where I've wondered if someone was like 12 - 14 and driving a car in the middle of a weekday .
    It probably was a kid. They're getting caught all the time over here stealing cars, driving them around then turning them into a bonfire somewhere and shit like that.
    They even break into houses to steal keys while people are asleep. They're kids, and they know they can get away with a little more without having to do proper hard time.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Found out one of my coworkers is 23. I assumed he was slightly older than me. Guy looks crazy old. Actually one of our irresponsible idiots at work is older than him but looks about 15. And is also a heavy drinker so who the fuck knows how that works.

My doctor meanwhile assumed I was 20 before I pointed out that was an 8 on the dob. Which I'm going to take as a compliment because if anyone knows how badly I'm falling apart it should be him.

Thanks
    EP Points

I also blame parents letting their kids play GTA etc and watch movies involving extreme violence and crime.

for shame

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It probably was a kid. They're getting caught all the time over here stealing cars, driving them around then turning them into a bonfire somewhere and shit like that.
    They even break into houses to steal keys while people are asleep. They're kids, and they know they can get away with a little more without having to do proper hard time.
    People can get permits at like 14 here.

Thanks
    EP Points

I was at the Salvos the other day and a couple of the young blokes working actually thought I was full of shit about my age, I mean I had to actually pull out my licence to prove I wasn't messing around. The girls seemed rather shocked too.
    Odd...I have occasionally been told I look a little younger in recent years, but having a bunch of people all react that way at once just seemed strange. When I was 15-17 I looked much older. Never got asked for ID

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I also blame parents letting their kids play GTA etc and watch movies involving extreme violence and crime.

for shame
    Whatever gramps. Don't you have some suspenders and gold bond to be buying?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

for shame
    It's all the fault of video games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    ...Besides when has getting involved with Internet women ever worked out for anyone...:
    Working for me, I met someone playing Destiny and we've been together for almost a year and a half. Being an adult gives me spending power so we travel to visit each other.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

NFS is encouraging me to steal high end cars and race them.

Thanks
    EP Points

People can get permits at like 14 here.
    16 you can get a Learner's permit in this state but you need a fully licenced driver with you at all times. So yeah, a bunch of kids driving around is a dead giveaway that some mayhem is on the cards.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I was at the Salvos the other day and a couple of the young blokes working actually thought I was full of shit about my age, I mean I had to actually pull out my licence to prove I wasn't messing around. The girls seemed rather shocked too.
    Odd...I have occasionally been told I look a little younger in recent years, but having a bunch of people all react that way at once just seemed strange. When I was 15-17 I looked much older. Never got asked for ID
    I get the scattered double take. The last time was at a campus bar. I had to resist the urge to use the word whippersnapper

My mother is in her 60's but could pass for 40. I'm hoping I got those genes. My dad meanwhile has looked about 45 since he was 25. Which was when he started going grey.

Thanks
    EP Points

Same thing.

Ignore the silly American deadlegion

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen Noir View Post
    Working for me, I met someone playing Destiny and we've been together for almost a year and a half. Being an adult gives me spending power so we travel to visit each other.
    Don't mind me. I'm just bitter and old.

It comes from several years of hilariously awful dating experiences and life generally being a pain in the ass.
    NFS is encouraging me to steal high end cars and race them.
    Tried to take one of my pills earlier. Ended up swallowing the whole bottle and chasing around ghosts. I blame pac man