Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
Last I looked into it the mods to place work benches are still crappy and limited, as in you need to be somewhere you can build one, have the mod to build in red, and carry the new workbench where you want to go. You will still be in crafting menu so you can't run, sneak, or attack at all. Probably not going to be much fun if you get killed along the way. And if you make it, the buildable area is small, like 5x the length of the workbench itself.

If that's all you want, you aren't missing much.

I would think there might also be problems if you try to run a caravan on a route that hasn't been mapped out by the devs. Like maybe your caravan walking into a wall until some super mutants spawn and pwn his ass.
Fizztop grille needs a workbench, it wouldn't need to be a large usable area as there are crafting benches there (armor, weapons, chemistry, cooking) and 2 power armor stations already.
Getting from Nuka-World Red Rocket settlement to there shouldn't be a problem (I'm over lvl 130) but I'd need to use a lift.

I googled earlier and it seems there might be a pc mod (Fizztop Grille Settlement), but don't think it's even available for xbone atm though.