Page 255 of 267 FirstFirst ... 155205245250251252253254255256257258259260265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4001

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Live and learn to fiddle with every game to make it work. Learn to buy a new video card for every major release. Learn to press q to change your weapon and r for your flashlight. Learn to sit in an office chair with correct posture instead of relaxing on a couch or a bed while playing. Learn to wait months for some code monkey to make an already finished game work with a million different hardware configurations only to find out it doesn't include yours.

Yeah.
    A controller/Wireless mouse & keyboard / killer theater system / couch and a ton of good emulators do wonders for PC gaming
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I plan on buying a very nice computer chair eventually when I move out. I'm tired of these shitty back hurting chairs.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

lol
    All this time I have only actually seen PSN down twice myself. Once was when I stayed up until the early hours of the morning.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that most of the civilized population on the entire planet reside in the northern hemisphere?
    Time zones run across the northern and southern hemispheres dude. Japan is like 1 hour difference to me (or something like that).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fucking Gamestop, I was still too sick to even notice that when I bought a NEW copy of Captain Toad that they gave me a GS resealed one. Minus the manual and registration too boot. I'm definitely going to be stopping by there tomorrow.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Time zones run across the northern and southern hemispheres dude. Japan is like 1 hour difference to me (or something like that).
    True that, god what the fuck is wrong with me today?

I'm blaming this damn cold.

Thanks
    EP Points

Fucking Gamestop, I was still too sick to even notice that when I bought a NEW copy of Captain Toad that they gave me a GS resealed one. Minus the manual and registration too boot. I'm definitely going to be stopping by there tomorrow.
    Reseals suck. Although I've never seen the local EB do that with new games.
    JB Hi Fi sometimes offer me a reseal, like if I take a game to the counter and ask for a sealed one...they check and it's the last one so it has been opened. I keep reminding them about the reason(s) why I ask for sealed copies Most of the time they have what I want though. And their used resealed games are all clearly marked as such, most that are missing important stuff like a manual or artbook will have a note about that.

One thing I have noticed at EB is that with used games they throw away cardboard sleeves (like for PS3/360 LE/SE games) most of the time. Fucking why Who knows.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

They sold me a really bad scratched up copy of GTA V the other day. :/ Gamestop sucks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Reseals suck. Although I've never seen the local EB do that with new games.
    JB Hi Fi sometimes offer me a reseal, like if I take a game to the counter and ask for a sealed one...they check and it's the last one so it has been opened. I keep reminding them about the reason(s) why I ask for sealed copies Most of the time they have what I want though. And their used resealed games are all clearly marked as such, most that are missing important stuff like a manual or artbook will have a note about that.

One thing I have noticed at EB is that with used games they throw away cardboard sleeves (like for PS3/360 LE/SE games) most of the time. Fucking why Who knows.
    It's not shrink wrapped or anything, but they put an adhesive seal over the opening of the case. They usually do this when all they have left is the display copy. I remember them doing that back when I bought One Piece: Romance Dawn for 3DS. They had one marked as new on their site at one of my local stores. I was intending to keep it sealed since it was a limited released. Though when I got there I found out it was just a display copy. They even tried to put the sticker onto the cardboard sleeve. I bought it, but not after reminding them that a NEW game means that it hasn't been opened yet! They just looked at me dumbfounded.

Well, as I was just taking the Captain Toad disc out of it's case. I noticed that Nintendo put the registration code on the reverse side of the case insert. I wonder when they started doing that? I was expecting a separate piece of paper with the code on it. Still, it was a damn reseal...though since I suppose there's nothing actually missing and I'm not intending to keep it sealed I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also me and my friends found a house that we've already pretty much decided on getting, I'm so excited.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    They sold me a really bad scratched up copy of GTA V the other day. :/ Gamestop sucks.
    You suck. With 360 games you visually check the disc before handing over money.
    But even if you don't, or if it has been resealed, you return the game within 7 days (or whatever) to exchange for another copy.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm definitely going to ask that my family only gets me Amazon gift cards or something next year. Fuck Gamestop.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's not shrink wrapped or anything, but they put an adhesive seal over the opening of the case. They usually do this when all they have left is the display copy. I remember them doing that back when I bought One Piece: Romance Dawn for 3DS. They had one marked as new on their site at one of my local stores. I was intending to keep it sealed since it was a limited released. Though when I got there I found out it was just a display copy. They even tried to put the sticker onto the cardboard sleeve. I bought it, but not after reminding them that a NEW game means that it hasn't been opened yet! They just looked at me dumbfounded.

Well, as I was just taking the Captain Toad disc out of it's case. I noticed that Nintendo put the registration code on the reverse side of the case insert. I wonder when they started doing that? I was expecting a separate piece of paper with the code on it. Still, it was a damn reseal...though since I suppose there's nothing actually missing and I'm not intending to keep it sealed I guess it's not that big of a deal.
    The case will have sat in the shelf empty for some time. That code i s modlre than likely used.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also me and my friends found a house that we've already pretty much decided on getting, I'm so excited.
    Do you have a job?

Thanks
    EP Points

It's not shrink wrapped or anything, but they put an adhesive seal over the opening of the case. They usually do this when all they have left is the display copy.
    Kmart, Big W and the like do that here. But not EB or JB Hi Fi.
    GS is the parent company of EB AU.

Spoiler warning: