Thread: SNES hardware?

Thanks

Default SNES hardware?

long story short, I acquired a SNES console. just the console, no peripherals, no games. didn't cost me anything.

basically need a power cord, an RF adapter, & a controller. (don't know if component (non HD) cables are even an option)

where can I go to get these, & how much should I expect to spend?

what about cartridges?

thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Your local game shop? I'm talking the ones that carry old systems/games (not gamestop/eb/game crazy). They often sell the original first party accessories and such for your system and even those chinese knock offs. Or you can go online yourself to ebay or amazon and get original equipment (usually a little more than those knock offs) or you can even get the chinese knockoffs possibly at the same price or cheaper than the local small game shop in your area.

The two above ideas is where I would start. I mean realistically there are other methods to get what your looking for: friends, garage sales, advertise online your looking for them, craigslist, advertising you want them on craigslist, etc... etc...

As for the cartridges (games) they vary highly depending on the game. This is the area where you really want to shop around and look for a killer deal.