Thread: [Hitman 2: Silent Assassin] Some problem in looking through keyholes!

Thanks

Question [Hitman 2: Silent Assassin] Some problem in looking through keyholes!

Me and my cousin recently started playing Hitman 2: Silent Assassin because my friend told me that it was a great game, and so far, I am liking it. We play it in our PS2 consoles but I also play it in the PC. There's just this problem that I really hate, I noticed that when I am looking through keyholes in the PS2 version, I can move the camera using the right analog, but I can't seem to do that in the PC version.
    Can anybody teach me how to move the camera when peeking through keyholes in the PC version?

(All help will be greatly appreciated.)

Thanks
    EP Points

It should be with mouse or arrows on the keyboard. I played it very long time ago so I can't remember exactly...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to donrile86 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It doesn't work, I tried using the left and right cursor keys, and I also tried using the mouse, moving it while holding the middle-button and without holding the middle-button, but none of it worked. If I am right, you should be able to move the camera while you're currently looking trough the keyhole right? Well, I can do it in the PS2 version using the right analog while looking through the keyhole but not in the PC version.

(Still, thank you for your somehow helpful response.)
    Last edited by theassassin02; 7th-September-2013 at 15:11. Reason: Missing information/details.

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't believe you can. I have the game too and have never been able to. I know you can on the console version though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What did you mean when you said "Don't believe you can?"
    Is it:
    A. You don't believe you can do this on the PC? (Well, I thought this was the case due to your second and third sentence.)
    B. You don't believe you can't do this on the PC?

PS: I just asked this to clarify your answer. (Because to some people, it is vague. ie: My brother.)
    Last edited by theassassin02; 8th-September-2013 at 11:23.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by theassassin02 View Post
    What did you mean when you said "Don't believe you can?"
    Is it:
    A. You don't believe you can do this on the PC? (Well, I thought this was the case due to your second and third sentence.)
    B. You don't believe you can't do this on the PC?

PS: I just asked this to clarify your answer. (Because to some people, it is vague. ie: My brother.)
    I meant it as, you cannot do it.