Page 169 of 264 FirstFirst ... 69119159164165166167168169170171172173174179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3955

Thread: The Gare and Elin Translate It Out: keikaku means plan

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by _Gambit View Post
    Red, yellow, and blue (teal). I'm mainly want those colors so I can match them up with the respective first gen Pokemon carts I have. Can't tell you how many people have tried selling me their atomic purple GBC.

I wouldn't mind another N64 but I'd have to consult with "other parties" aka my GF.

She's says I'm grounded from CL as it is
    Ah cool.

I'm pretty sure I saw a teal one recently, can't remember how much though.

First person to commit to buying the N64 gets it. Grey, comes with av, power cord and one Nintendo brand controller in good condition. Would prefer not to go to ebay, so I'm asking on any relevant forum I visit.

Thanks

Interested in the n64 does it have the expansion pack? And you said grey is it the original color?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah it's just a normal original model N64. No expansion, just a jump pack. I'd honestly just want a little more than the store credit I was quoted on today.

Thanks

How much you looking for buddy?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

$25 + ship.

Thanks

Going to look on ebay but I might be interested. Ill get back to you on it within the next 4 hours sir

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    Going to look on ebay but I might be interested. Ill get back to you on it within the next 4 hours sir
    Sure thing. You can sometimes get lucky on ebay. Amazon is basically $40 shipped range in this condition, no clue on ebay lately. I dislike selling consoles on ebay. Sounds like you'll probably get back to me before some other people that are offline right now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Unless they are broken ps2s.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Ah cool.

I'm pretty sure I saw a teal one recently, can't remember how much though.
    Most I've come across locally were between $20-$25. Which isn't horrible, I just like hunting for good deals. I'm also hitting up a few local trade groups I know of to see if I can't just trade some doubles of stuff instead of spending the $$$.

Sure thing. You can sometimes get lucky on ebay. Amazon is basically $40 shipped range in this condition, no clue on ebay lately. I dislike selling consoles on ebay. Sounds like you'll probably get back to me before some other people that are offline right now.
    Yeah unless I want to hear about how much I spend on games for a month straight (not that much by the way, well compared to some people anyway ) I'm gonna have to pass on the N64. Sorry man.

Thanks

I look for newer sellers because people are scared to bid on them. I think Im going to hold off. If its still around and I haven't found anything ill buy it.

I bought a wii off eBay twice one in 2009 and one two weeks ago. The first one I bought was great they packed it well. The 2nd on the seller had no description. Working wii with six controls. I messaged seller I asked if they had numchucks and they said yes. I paid the day I won they said they sent it out tomorrow... They waited a week to reply at all and had some bs story... Package came to me box had been smashed wii floating around freely in it. System worked fine fortunately but had crushed the ir sensor. I haven't tried a disc in it but the system seems fully functional. It irritated me I left the seller neutral feedback and said something about the packaging...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Totally understandable, that seems high for a GBC anyway.

Yeah no worries, someone will buy it, even if it's a store for around $22 in credit.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    I look for newer sellers because people are scared to bid on them. I think Im going to hold off. If its still around and I haven't found anything ill buy it.

I bought a wii off eBay twice one in 2009 and one two weeks ago. The first one I bought was great they packed it well. The 2nd on the seller had no description. Working wii with six controls. I messaged seller I asked if they had numchucks and they said yes. I paid the day I won they said they sent it out tomorrow... They waited a week to reply at all and had some bs story... Package came to me box had been smashed wii floating around freely in it. System worked fine fortunately but had crushed the ir sensor. I haven't tried a disc in it but the system seems fully functional. It irritated me I left the seller neutral feedback and said something about the packaging...
    Yeah it's all over the place on ebay for what you will get.

Definitely agree on the new sellers thing. It's silly too, because you are fully protected with ebay and they won't give new sellers the money until the item is scanned as delivered.

I HATE people that don't know how to pack. I got teh epic deals on my first PS3 (backwards compat, with 30+ (I forget exactly how many) games for $215 shipped) but the asshole didn't know how to pack and it knocked the drive out of alignment and I had to get it fixed. Iirc some of the game cases ended up getting chipped as well but it was such a good deal still that it wasn't worth returning.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 8th-June-2013 at 01:29.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Now to decide on a movie or anime to watch.

Thanks
    EP Points

Now to decide on a movie or anime to watch.
    Bleach

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks

I wish I had a good picture of the box this guy through the wii in he could of wrapped it up on news paper and condensed the box... Nope let's not put fragile on the box and use a box that could fit 4 wiis... Morons I wanted to drive up to conneticut and punch that

I have sold a lot of things on eBay and they hold it for thirty days or untill the seller leaves feedback or the package has been delivered.