Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castlevania SUPERFANS!

Thanks

Default Castlevania SUPERFANS!

this thread is for all the huge fans of Castlevania! feel free to post anything that you love, hate or just simply wanna learn about the game. it's bad ass dark anime artwork.........unbelievable soundtrack,or its lore/storyline. if your a huge fan of the game like i am.........lets have a discussion!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmaceman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Symphony of the night, the best i was played, loveble, but the sad thing is, sega saturn version...
    Whe can play, with a witch as hero person. In times where Castlevania is hot, i dont have money to buy 2 consoles, i op by ps...
    Now i trying to beat in this weekend in saturn emulator...

nah, long days playing, with that loveble songs, and huge castle, trying to make 200% castle complete, or more in japanese version...
    hhhhhhhooo!!! Long joy returns....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hospen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

In SOTN, can you go through the top right of the clock room? There and in the tower with gears and madusas theres a opening on the map. Do they go to each other?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    STOP THE MADDENESS, STOP BUYING SPORTS GAMES!

Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by williamjones View Post
    In SOTN, can you go through the top right of the clock room? There and in the tower with gears and madusas theres a opening on the map. Do they go to each other?
    You can go out at pretty much anywhere in teh game. You used to be able to travel outside the castle before the game was finalized and released, so the mechanic for opening rooms outside was left unfinished.

There is even a 3rd outer-wall that you can reach with a glitch in the succubus room I believe. It's been a while.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

What do I have to do to go into those places? Ive tried mist in the gears area, and I dont know what I have to wear to make the clock open it.

Thanks
    EP Points

iirc to enter the upper right clock room (this may also applie to the inverted castle but i'm not sure anymore) i think you have to wait till it says 0:00 am, similar to how the floor opens on the 13th hour (wear both rings to cause the 13th bell sound)

and if thats true about the 3rd outer wall corey (never seen it myself), your likely referring to the sword brothers glitch that can let you exit and explore the outside of the castle. over 200% anyone?
    Last edited by treos; 19th-December-2012 at 18:18.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh you mean the actual room with Alucart Gear. Just use a Stopwatch item in the clock room. You can find one by the entrance to the Arena Area. It's right by a Poltergeist enemy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well, I was hoping since nothing came in between them I could access them as Richter or something Alucard gets in the inverted castled would open up a path or something would be there in the inverted castle like a path. Shucks, too much thought into nothing. :/

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    iirc to enter the upper right clock room (this may also applie to the inverted castle but i'm not sure anymore) i think you have to wait till it says 0:00 am, similar to how the floor opens on the 13th hour (wear both rings to cause the 13th bell sound)

and if thats true about the 3rd outer wall corey (never seen it myself), your likely referring to the sword brothers glitch that can let you exit and explore the outside of the castle. over 200% anyone?

Highest for me was 196%

I should go through the game with a guide sometime and see if I can get everything.

Probably my fave of the bunch. Never went beyond one that was released for the PS2 which was kinda crappy so never bothered after that. Beaten 1,3 on the nes and super Castlevania 4. All on the actual systems. Never bothered with the handheld ones either.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Highest for me was 196%

I should go through the game with a guide sometime and see if I can get everything.

Probably my fave of the bunch. Never went beyond one that was released for the PS2 which was kinda crappy so never bothered after that. Beaten 1,3 on the nes and super Castlevania 4. All on the actual systems. Never bothered with the handheld ones either.
    I feel like SotN holds a special place in everyone's heart. Though a few of the handheld ones were good, you should give them a whirl.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealSpiders For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I feel like SotN holds a special place in everyone's heart. Though a few of the handheld ones were good, you should give them a whirl.
    It's one of the things that led me to EP. Back when they only hosted a few psx games a month or something like that.

Thanks
    EP Points

Highest for me was 196%

If you liked SoTN, you'd like the handheld games. (GBA and up anyway) They're very similar with the Sorrow games in particular being very good.

It's one of the things that led me to EP. Back when they only hosted a few psx games a month or something like that.
    With the horrible yellow font. Good times.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-December-2012 at 21:39.

Thanks

yup! its been a LONNNG time lol since i played this....if you have any questions try youtube lolz.....always helps me when im stuck in a game lmao good luck

i just started Castlevania:Rondo Of Blood....fot the pc engine (turbografix 16) and maaaaan is that sweet! its the prequel to SOTN......you should try it....inbox me if you want the rom and emulator
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 20th-December-2012 at 01:55. Reason: DON'T DOUBLE POST!!!

Thanks

Posting maps, like the one above, for the GBA/DS Castlevanias = I love you all!!

I had endless fun times with the NES originals, and even the GB versions, and 'Super' Castlevania 4 is a hell of a piece of work. These days, though, I deffo go for the GBA/DS games over the more linear titles...they are faaaaaaar more in-depth than the older ones, and are the 'spiritual sequels' to my fav; SOTN.