Page 88 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2170

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

nope!
    close!
    but is not anime like derivation...

I have this game(M.R.) is a fighting game like street fighter alpha, the card system, can be used only in vs battle, during history mode, will fight like "evil zone" with your character for 8 enemys, end with 1 diferent boss for each person, to doing so... Will open more characters!

Thanks

I have looked all over the internet for this one...can't find this game anywhere:

I played it when I was like 6 years old, so sorry if my memory is not quite accurate. It was either a DOS or Apple II game because I was playing Number Munchers and Reader Rabbit around the same time, and it was on a huge black floppy disk. And it may or may not have been part of a compilation of games, because I remember vaguely having an extra menu where I chose this game and never played the other games on the disk, but not sure if it was part of a compilation or not...shady memory.

The gameplay is opposite of Frogger. Instead of moving upward, you are moving downward by gravity. You play as a blocky man who hangs from moving platforms. He has to let go of a platform and can fall as long as he wants without getting hit by one of the many moving enemies. I say "enemies" but I think they were either random shapes or birds flying across his path horizontally (as he fell vertically downward). Anyway, as he falls, he can grab onto other moving platforms along the way to avoid danger. Finally, he has to land in little areas at the bottom just like in Frogger to get points. There is a timer too. The moving platforms are many different colors, and the graphics are very blocky, as I recall.

If you know this game, PLEASE tell me because I've been looking for it for a long time and it is a fond memory from my very early childhood. Thanks.

Thanks

Default [PSX] Old Japanese racing game

Hi, I'm not sure if this a right place but does anyone know or remember a racing game (Japanese) somewhere around the year '95 ~ '98 where the settings are in town (at night) and there's a secret car which is a Le Mans car available using a in-game cheat code?

also, when you complete the game there's a circuit racing girls video at the end.

anyone remember playing this game?

Thanks

Default PC Game i forgot the name :((

Its like 4 characters shooting each other in like a 2d game..these 4 characters have like different colour's on them.1 is blue,1 is yellow,1 is red and 1 is green.ur mean to start out with like 300$ and get urself a gun.once u killed someone u get more money to buy better weps.the money resets once the round finishes. :/

Thanks

There is a game I used to play for the Sega Genesis. It had Bad to the Bone as one of the tracks for music, and you raced through different worlds. You had monster trucks and they could shoot rockets and dump oil, and such.
    Any Ideas?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by cayceandthemasheens View Post
    There is a game I used to play for the Sega Genesis. It had Bad to the Bone as one of the tracks for music, and you raced through different worlds. You had monster trucks and they could shoot rockets and dump oil, and such.
    Any Ideas?
    Rock n Roll racing, by Interplay. I used to have this game - it's awesome.

Thanks

That would be it. I always thought it was a kick ass game. I was poor and could never own it, so I rented it a lot when I got my allowance.

Thanks

I forgot a name of a game I played long ago. It was on PC. A futuristic racing game in 3D. Probably made in early 2000s. You were racing on different planets. The first planet was Mars, or something that looked like Mars. I believe your first car had only two wheels on the back and one roller at front. This car appeared at the end of the intro in the game (riding out of a transporter). I remember there were planets like snow planet etc. You could gather power ups in stages. You were collecting money to buy better cars. The best car looked a little like a blue millenium falcon. The car before it had a shape of a yellow box. At the end I think there were aliens on cinematic but I really don't know. I can't find it anywhere - plz help
    PS: Not megarace, not killerloop
    Last edited by karakan; 22nd-December-2012 at 21:33.

Thanks

Arrow

Hi all

First I want to introduce myself.
    My name is Andre and I'm from Holland, 31 years and a extreme loving old school gamer.
    I have a little shop in Holland called Console Painter.
    If you looking for a new design for your old or new game console you can ask me about it.
    Any design is possible.
    We also do repairs of game consoles.
    If it's broke we will fix it for a few bucks.
    More details soon.

But now !!!

I was wondering if someone knows the title of a game I seek.

The game is a RPG Adventure game for The Sega Mega Drive or Genesis.
    What I remember is that the game has lots of puzzles in with 4 spheres.
    These spheres are the elements of life.
    Earth, Water, Wind and Fire.
    With these spell spheres you can combine that will create a new spell.
    Combining Earth with Fire and you have a quake attack.
    I remember also it's in 3D.

Does someone knows what the title is of this game?

Thanks Greets from Holland.

Thanks for the quick responses...
    But one thing is sure...
    It was not for the SNES...
    It is for the Sega Genesis / Megadrive

I play it for about the early 90's
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 29th-December-2012 at 16:36. Reason: don't double post

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Andre van Rijn View Post
    Hi all

First I want to introduce myself.
    My name is Andre and I'm from Holland, 31 years and a extreme loving old school gamer.
    I have a little shop in Holland called Console Painter.
    If you looking for a new design for your old or new game console you can ask me about it.
    Any design is possible.
    We also do repairs of game consoles.
    If it's broke we will fix it for a few bucks.
    More details soon.

But now !!!

I was wondering if someone knows the title of a game I seek.

Does someone knows what the title is of this game?

Thanks Greets from Holland.

Thanks for the quick responses...
    But one thing is sure...
    It was not for the SNES...
    It is for the Sega Genesis / Megadrive

I play it for about the early 90's
    Hey dude!!
    I think the game you might be looking for could be one of these

Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun
    Rings of Power

Both of these games have Isometric perspective (which you're calling 3d) & were released in the early 90's.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher the Noble View Post
    Okay, new here, and I have come with a mission lol When I was a wee lad in the 90's my dad installed some old PC game from online (he did this alot which gave me classics such as Swarm Assault). This game I cannot find nor can I remember it's name. From what I remember, it was 3d, very basic though. You had a tank, with a machine gun and 4 missiles on top. You were on an island with a few objectives, one of them being to escape. However your tank can't travel over any deep water without collecting these pyramid shaped "water modules". On top of that, giant wasps/bees are flying about shooting at you, and one of the water modules is inside a hive which is in front of a building full of scientists, preventing them from escaping. It had different difficulty modes. I was young and didn't understand much of it, so I never progressed very far in the game to know more details to share. I do however think the name of the game started with an "A" and the desktop icon for the game looked like a set of golden gates of some sort if I remember correctly. If you can find this game that would be super greatly appreciated.
    I guess it isn't findable lol

Thanks

I've got one. It was a fighting game for sega. The characters I can remember are a guy who burst into flames, a werewolf, and some green girl.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fdd2blk View Post
    I've got one. It was a fighting game for sega. The characters I can remember are a guy who burst into flames, a werewolf, and some green girl.
    Sounds a lot like Cinder, Sabrewulf and Orchid from Killer Instinct, but that was for SNES.

Was it for the Megadrive or another Sega console?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre van Rijn View Post

I think about Light Crusader. It's not exactly from the early 90' (1995), but it could fit the description.

86439-light-crusader-genesis-screenshot-in-an-inns.gif Light-Crusader-I.png

Quote Originally Posted by fdd2blk
    Maybe one of the Darkstalkers (also called Night Warriors) that were released on Saturn or Dreamcast among other supports.

223066-darkstalkers-3-playstation-screenshot-pyron-strikes-back-bishamon.jpg 203776-night-warriors-darkstalkers-revenge-sega-saturn-screenshot.jpg

Thanks

Greetings, all!

There's a game I used to play with my brother years ago - would have been played no later than 1996. I believe it was for the SNES and was either a beat-em-up or fighting game. There was a fairly large case with multiple unlockable characters that showed their silhouette prior to unlocking them - many were boss-type characters, I believe. There were no robots, aliens, or mythical creatures. The following list are games that I've confirmed are not the game: Art of Fighting, Fighter's History, Pit Fighter, World Heroes.

Edit: Solved
    Last edited by vernontwinkie; 9th-January-2013 at 13:15. Reason: solved