Thread: Help A Deployed Soldier

Thanks

Red face Help A Deployed Soldier

hey this may be a weird request but im trying to get 3 ISOs for PS2 but since im in afganistan my down speed is very low....im not too worried about it taking a long time to download but im trying to download and then a network error happens and i have to start all over again....now if someone wants to contribute to a deployed soldier i would gladly appreciate if someone could put these ISOs onto disks....contact me if your will to help me out...the three i really want is 007 Agent Under Fire....007 Night Fire and Sky Odyssey...i have the emulators and bios's just need those games...even if you just wanna send me just one i think id rather have Sky Odyessy..thank you

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you tried a download manager so you can suspend/resume??? Something like Jdownloader may help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ill try that out

i think will solve my issues...it also boosted my DL speed so thank you very much
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 25th-October-2012 at 00:30.