Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: games you like to get a remake or movie and lets discuss why you love that game for a remake?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    I think they should at least use FMVs also, and better models and a Windwaker style camera

I won't say anything about FFX since I haven't played it.

HD for the Wii U ofc, and to show up Sony and MSFT.

as for the CD-i games, here's what I want: just take some of the most basic ideas from it (as in a Zelda game where you play as Zelda) and chuck the rest.

Because they haven't invented holodecks yet.
    Yeah and I have feeling that Nintendo will be the first ones to do that

Strangely enough, I want a sequel to Treasure Adventure Game, and it's freeware, I would actually PAY money to have a sequel...
    REPENT! FOR I AM THE END OF TIMES!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I was thinking yesterday itd be amazing if Nintendo made a consolized version of Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. Made the graphics look like the show, then have remastered cutscenes taken from the first season and made new ones when you beat the Elite 4 and Gary. (oh spoiler alert haha)

Dont you think thatd be awesome? Id actually buy the wii u to play that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by williamjones View Post
    I was thinking yesterday itd be amazing if Nintendo made a consolized version of Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. Made the graphics look like the show, then have remastered cutscenes taken from the first season and made new ones when you beat the Elite 4 and Gary. (oh spoiler alert haha)

Dont you think thatd be awesome? Id actually buy the wii u to play that
    Hell yeah! Cell-shading, voice acting, 3D rendered, FMVs, Real Time Combat, updated references (Ash has an SNES in his room in the original if anyone didn't know. They could replace it with a Wii U and a Wii), and maybe even some human combat in certain instances?

Thanks

A Shenmue / Shenmue II remake would be awesome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelech52 View Post
    A Shenmue / Shenmue II remake would be awesome.
    What would be remade? I saw a side by side comparison of the xbox and dreamcast version of shenmue two, i cant believe the dreamcast had the crisper graphics.

Would it be less realistic and be more like regular games with no waiting around?

I wish the story would be finished though, then Id play the games.

Thanks

A remake or a sequel to "Thousand Arms", one of the best rpg game of all time if you ask me

Thanks

Movies? Hmm...
    A remake of Jaws: The Revenge would be nice.

Thanks
    EP Points

As far as movies go I'd like to see Metroid, or Mass Effect, or maybe Fallout.

As for remakes I'm not big on 'em. I could see a RE1 & 2 & 3 remake being good with 2 player co-op if done properly which I doubt anyone at capcom has the vision for since all they want to bring us are crappy games with a crappy story.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would definitely like to see a 3DS remake of any of the Mother/EarthBound games. They were played from a birds-eye view, so the 3D wouldn't look too bad.
    Also, remakes of all the FE (fire emblem) games on the gameboy (6, 7, 8) on a console would be nice, as all the rest (with the exception of Awakening) were on consoles.

Thanks

I'd kill for a re-make of CoD Modern Warfare 3. We need more games to be like that one... XP

Seriously though, I'd like a re-make of FF8 because that's the one that needs a mulligan. FF7 & 9 are good even though they are dated.. but 8 had the most mistakes made and despite them I really wanted to like the game... story and themes were good.

And maybe a re-make of the first Touhou game.. ZUN.. get on that.
    Politeness is a universal language and everyone knows how to speak it, but some don't choose to.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result" -Einstein

Thanks

How about some proper live action Resident Evil films? (NOT those ones they keep churning-out that look like hybrids of a soap opera, the Matrix, and a teen jerk-off fantasy...ughhh....should have went with Romero's original script, guys, instead of opting for the 'WB-show-of-the-week' look...)
    The two animated films are very well-done, though!

Oh, also wouldnt mind seeing a live action Castlevania - Viggo Mortensen for Trevor, Ray Stevenson for Simon, and Sanaa Lathan as Shanoa!

Thanks
    EP Points

Probably the retro Sonic games, I think. I mean, after seeing Kouen playing Sonic Generations
    a couple of months ago, and how nifty Sky Sanctuary Zone and Green Hill Zone looked, I was
    like "wow", so maybe the first three Sonic games, yes. Well, as long as the gameplay remained
    the same, of course. ^^

(oh, for PC, so I could play it. )

Thanks

X Men Mutant Academy
    Phantom Dust
    Shiren the wonderer
    Panzer Dragoon
    Arcana Heart
    Shadow Run
    Bushido Blade
    Final Fantasy Tactics

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    I would definitely like to see a 3DS remake of any of the Mother/EarthBound games.
    Absolutely this. NA release of Mother 3 on 3DS please. Maybe call it "Mother 3DS"

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mr. Mistoffelees View Post
    And 7,8,9 are early FF's?
    When you're 14 they are

Another game I really feel needs (another) remake is Final Fantasy 3. AFAIK they have the original NES version (the one I'm playing now) and a DS version (no money/flash card for it atm), but no GBA or PS1 port like most of the rest seem to have. In fact, it would seem that of 1-6 (especially 1), 3 is the one that has had the least ports of all of them.

It's just disappointing, this is the last one I need to beat before having completed 1-9, yet there's no graphically decent version out there it seems =/

EDIT: Apparently they did just release a PSP version last month, still means getting a PSP if I wanna play it tho ;/
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"