Page 84 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Hi all.

I've been cracking my brain for weeks now, and I just cant figure this game out!

I think it was a game on the PS1, I'm pretty sure of that.
    All I remember is that you raced against others. One was on a bike, some on a skateboard etc and you could hit eachother and kick them of their bikes etc.

Dont know why, but I just loved it.
    Can anyone help?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kharath View Post
    Hi all.

I've been cracking my brain for weeks now, and I just cant figure this game out!

I think it was a game on the PS1, I'm pretty sure of that.
    All I remember is that you raced against others. One was on a bike, some on a skateboard etc and you could hit eachother and kick them of their bikes etc.

Dont know why, but I just loved it.
    Can anyone help?
    Sounds like Road Rash.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Comis View Post
    I don't know if this is the proper thread,but i am looking the name of a specific PSX game.Some days ago i met an old colleague from my university years and we talked for a lot of things,including of course psx1 gaming memories.I had in mind a game but i was not able to remember its title.The gameplay was something like an action-rpg with the characters moving free and fighting in the enviroment (i mean that the battles were "live"),i played this game in 00's or 01 and the main character was a short blond (i think) boy with haircut like SONIC.I remember the main intro of the game,you were in a police vehicle for transporting convicts with some older guys and suddenly they managed to be free because of an accident of the vehicle.An other clue that maybe can help is that in the first mission (or something) you had to sneak in to a pagoda and a cinematic was focused in this pagoda showing also and its construction prints.
    Sorry if this is not the right thread to post it and if my use of english is a bit confusing.
    Best regards,
    Comis
    Doesn't really fit the intro description (you start near a police car though), but it god me thinking of fighting force...

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    Doesn't really fit the intro description (you start near a police car though), but it god me thinking of fighting force...
    First of all thank you for the responce.Unfortunatly is not fighting force,the game i seek was an rpg style with a young blond(i think) short boy,the fighting system was like a real time rpg.

Best regards,
    Comis
    Vae Victis

Thanks

Default A NES/Famicom game

Hi. I can't remember the name, but I remember some details:

1. You play as a soldier/commando and his color is maybe blue or green.

2. Its gameplay is something similar to games like Batman, Contra, GI Joe, and Rush 'n Attack. Side scrolling action/action platformer (or commando/soldier game).

3. Some Enemies in the background shoot you (various enemies like soldiers and different guns) and you must throw grenade/bomb (hand grenade) to destroy them. The grenade weapon is only for the enemies whom they are in the background section (far from the player). This is the unique and obvious feature of this game.

4. The final boss is a big fighter aircraft/spaceship (its color is probably blue).

5. First stage is a jungle/forest (probably).

6. The hero/commando/soldier is similar to the hero of "P.O.W.: Prisoners of War" game.

7. I have searched many NES titles and I can't find this game. Maybe that's a Japan-only release.

*** SOLVED ***
    Last edited by Zheek; 4th-October-2012 at 16:55. Reason: solved. I got my answer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zheek View Post
    Hi. I can't remember the name, but I remember some details:

1. You play as a soldier/commando and his color is maybe blue or green.

2. Its gameplay is something similar to games like Batman, Contra, GI Joe, and Rush 'n Attack. Side scrolling action/action platformer (or commando/soldier game).

3. Some Enemies in the background shoot you (various enemies like soldiers and different guns) and you must throw grenade/bomb (hand grenade) to destroy them. The grenade weapon is only for the enemies whom they are in the background section (far from the player). This is the unique and obvious feature of this game.

4. The final boss is a big fighter aircraft/spaceship (its color is probably blue).

5. First stage is a jungle/forest (probably).

6. The hero/commando/soldier is similar to the hero of "P.O.W.: Prisoners of War" game.

7. I have searched many NES titles and I can't find this game. Maybe that's a Japan-only release.

UNSOLVED
    Got it, it's Cross Fire.

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EviLord Kefka View Post
    Got it, it's Cross Fire.
    That's it... That's it... Exactly... Thank you very much.

Thanks

HI

I'm new here and got already a question.
    1. The game I'm looking for is a PSX game.
    2. It's like the "Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds": You drive a tank and shoot down tripods, gun towers and so on.
    3. The view is like the one in "mass destruction"

That are all details I remember, hope you can help me

Thanks

Okay I don't remember much of it, but the beginning, anyway,

the game was on the N64, it revolved around evil, voodoo, transformations(I recall a part where you turn into a guy with blades) oh and the beginning had Jack the Ripper in a sewer... that doesn't really help, like I said I barely remember anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kajalamorth View Post
    Okay I don't remember much of it, but the beginning, anyway,

the game was on the N64, it revolved around evil, voodoo, transformations(I recall a part where you turn into a guy with blades) oh and the beginning had Jack the Ripper in a sewer... that doesn't really help, like I said I barely remember anything.
    Most likely it's Shadow Man

Thanks

Yes thank you!

Thanks
    EP Points

OK, I have one. It's an Atari game, possibly 2600 or 7800, not really sure. You play as a bird (Hawk maybe?) and it's an isometric view kind of like the game Viewpoint. It's a shooter, and the landscape from what I remember was Egyptian with pyramids and temples, and if memory serves one of the bosses is a Sphinx. I remember the horrible sound effects the game had, even by Atari standards.

I'm not much of an Atari connoisseur, but I always kind of wanted to play this game. A "friend" had it back in the day and I watched him play it a few times. I "" friend because he was an asshole that wouldn't let people play his "new" games. And by new I mean he was several years behind as I had a Nintendo and this asshat was still getting Atari games and being stingy about them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Golgo 13 View Post
    OK, I have one. It's an Atari game, possibly 2600 or 7800, not really sure. You play as a bird (Hawk maybe?) and it's an isometric view kind of like the game Viewpoint. It's a shooter, and the landscape from what I remember was Egyptian with pyramids and temples, and if memory serves one of the bosses is a Sphinx. I remember the horrible sound effects the game had, even by Atari standards.

I'm not much of an Atari connoisseur, but I always kind of wanted to play this game. A "friend" had it back in the day and I watched him play it a few times. I "" friend because he was an asshole that wouldn't let people play his "new" games. And by new I mean he was several years behind as I had a Nintendo and this asshat was still getting Atari games and being stingy about them.
    It's Desert Falcon ! It was released on both 2600 and 7800 and the Atari 8-bit home computers

The 2600 version

50971-desert-falcon-atari-2600-screenshot-flying-through-the-deserts.gif

here's the 7800 version

55488-desert-falcon-atari-7800-screenshot-an-end-of-level-sphinxs.gif

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Promizoulin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok help me brothers i have 3 games but one at a time

It was on Snes ( 70% sure )

It was RPG ( 100% sure )

Overhead view during towns maps dungeons ( %70 sure )

I remember during one dungeon You had to move this color blocks red yellow blue maybe green to proceed

The Box cover art had the main charater blonde in a minecart (%30 sure)
    Remember It's not what you know but what you can learn.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GameMasterMecha View Post
    Ok help me brothers i have 3 games but one at a time

It was on Snes ( 70% sure )

It was RPG ( 100% sure )

Overhead view during towns maps dungeons ( %70 sure )

I remember during one dungeon You had to move this color blocks red yellow blue maybe green to proceed

The Box cover art had the main charater blonde in a minecart (%30 sure)
    Might be one of the two Lufia games or Brain Lord