Thread: Donating to EP through paypal without internationational credit card?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Donating to EP through paypal without internationational credit card?

Tried to make a donation to EP through PayPal(from Brazil), but apparently they don't accept credits cards which are not international ones(dropped them because the anual fees were very high :/).The card has funds,checked it today.I wonder if I can achieve that by choosing the option "Send Payments" or something like that and then choosing the email as EP's email, but I don't think it will surely work.There are other methods to make a donation to EP?
    Last edited by MasJ; 26th-September-2012 at 14:44. Reason: Hiding email address to avoid spam

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not sure, isn't it possible to link Paypal to your bank account in Brazil and pull funds directly from it ?