Thread: Thousand Arms [NTSC-U] 3CDs

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Thousand Arms [NTSC-U] 3CDs

Thousand Arms [NTSC-U] 3CDs

This is the 2-cd game with 3rd disc being multimedia cd. Seems a bit rare to find all 3 together, so I'd like to keep this available if possible

Torrent Info/Download page:

http://bt.emuparadise.org:6969/index...64fe7fdae3b6b9

Thanks
    Thanked 13,329 Times in 1,168 Posts
    EP Points

Damn, I can't reseed this. It's from back in the day when I still backed stuff up to CDs (actually, this is among the very first things *I didn't* backup to CD due to pointlessness)... I kept some file details and the bonus disc around, which let me recompile a 96% match, but no seed.

How about I share what I've got. Then when everybody stalls out we PM the last guys and send them some par2 data to finish their files. When done, the torrent gets nuked. Shame, this torrent had tens of thousands of downloads over it's life
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey.. if we can get a 100% complete on this, no reason to nuke it. With so many downloads, someone should have it. Or am I the only paranoid one keeping backups of all the torrents I've got from here? Too bad I didn't get this one yet! :/

Thanks
    EP Points

It's entirely conceivable somebody out there does have it. But it could take months/years to appear, if ever. That's why I'd prefer to just give current stalled users par2 data, so at least they get the game. The catch is they'll never be able to come back and seed.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    It's entirely conceivable somebody out there does have it. But it could take months/years to appear, if ever. That's why I'd prefer to just give current stalled users par2 data, so at least they get the game. The catch is they'll never be able to come back and seed.
    Well, I've made a torrent with the PAR2 data for Thousand Arms, and have also uploaded a torrent containing ONLY the "Thousand Arms Soundtrack and Multimedia" part, as I was able to find a copy floating around... funny thing is, it used to be an EP torrent! Don't think I del'd it during cleanup, but either way, it's back on the tracker... it seems to be the hardest part to find..

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Murdarr View Post
    Well, I've made a torrent with the PAR2 data for Thousand Arms, and have also uploaded a torrent containing ONLY the "Thousand Arms Soundtrack and Multimedia" part, as I was able to find a copy floating around... funny thing is, it used to be an EP torrent! Don't think I del'd it during cleanup, but either way, it's back on the tracker... it seems to be the hardest part to find..
    I've killed the Thousand Arms 3CDs torrent. The par2 data is available for anyone who has the 95% or so of the 3cd torrent, so they can grab QuickPar to "fix" it for a complete download. All files must be in the same directory for the repair to work.

Anyone else wanting the game itself, it can still be found (different archives, non matching, of course) in the complete psx ntsc torrent, here:

http://bt.emuparadise.org:6969/index...b317a6b274882e

It was also a NTSC-Japan release; I haven't found it in PAL-Europe yet though - may not have been released there.

Thanks
    EP Points

It didn't get a PAL release (afaik). It was from a time when our European friends got screwed more than not on these niche RPGs.