Thread: Final Fantasy VII USA PSX on PSP fault need help

Thanks

Default Final Fantasy VII USA PSX on PSP fault need help

sorry to have to bring this up as well but i keep having troubles with Final Fantasy VII SCUS-94163. no matter which version of POPS i've tried it keeps freezing right at the very beginning FMV. it just shows stars then freezes. how did you guys fix that? i mean what did you use to get Final Fantasy VII to run flawless and bug free on the PSP. sorry to have to bring this up as well. just can't figure it out.

EDIT: anyone needs to know i'm on 6.20 PRO-C
    Last edited by TrueLugia121; 12th-July-2012 at 09:51.

Thanks

It works without issue on 5.50 GEN-D, but perhaps the eboot you have is defective. Did you download it or make it yourself?

Thanks

i actually made it myself using PSX2PSP 1.4.2 using the ECM files nabbed directly from Emuparadise. i also tried using different GUIs and still no result.

EDIT: you been able to find a workaround for this?
    Last edited by TrueLugia121; 12th-July-2012 at 10:28.

Thanks

I simply haven't had an issue playing it on CFW, and I made my copy, also. Did you get an .sfv files with your download? Perhaps your file was incomplete, or the conversion may not have been successful, even if it might have said otherwise? I have heard some people having this issue occasionally with converting their own games.

Thanks

wo thanks fer your help anyways. just created a new mult5i-disc EBOOT under Syphon Filter 3's ID or SCUS-94640 and just said "bugger it".

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Syphon filter? Where did that come from?

I used the same upload of the ecm's as you. What I would like to suggested is that you reduce the compression you use in converting. By default it is at Max and can be found in the PSX2PSP settings.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmarazz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks but fer now i'll just play that game under that ID SCUS-94640. thanks

Thanks

I suppose it does the job. I hope you don't run into later issues because of it.