Thread: Godzilla destroy all monsters Melee problems

Thanks

Default Godzilla destroy all monsters Melee problems

I've had a problem with this game, the emulator doesn't recognize it as a game really so I was wondering if there was something I had to do to the game to make it work. I had to with super smash bros. and that was annoying. I had to extract the files and rename all of the extracted files so they would be a .rar file. So I was wondering if there was something like this I had to do with this game as well.
    here's the link to the game: http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_G...rs-Melee/66593

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

No need to delete a thread to bump it, we try to read and reply to all the threads.

I haven't downloaded the game, but when you extract the Godzilla_Destroy_All_Monsters-Melee_USA_NGC-HOLYCUBE.rar file you should get the original scene rar files (h-gdamm.rxx). To get the image file, right click the first scene rar file, open with winrar and once the program is running, hit the extract button.

If you still have problems, post a picture of the folder where your files are after extracting.