Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halo 2, Massively Underrated?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by JagerSlushy View Post
    au contraire, halo 2 IMO was massively overrated. all of the guns felt like peashooters except the sniper rifle, and the aim assist was way too sticky (but swipe sniping was pretty cool). The only Halo's that I think have lived up to the hype would be the first and Reach.
    Really? your going with reach as living up to the hype? i would say halo 3 did better than reach did.

Thanks

Indeed. And that was with the malscripted storyline. What I wish Bungie would have done rather than selling the rights would have been to remake the second game with the third's campaign rewritten as an additional story. Halo 3's script was. . . narmy to say the least.

Thanks
    EP Points

Can't say that it was massively overrated, but it was perfect for it's time.