Thread: [Apple II Request] Myths of Olympus

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [Apple II Request] Myths of Olympus

Guys I need some help finding this game. I finally found the name of it online after a very long while and have been unable to locate the game so far. It was an educational game back in the day.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, I can't find ANY information on this game at all. Even proof that it exists.
    I have been screwing around here for awhile and even they don't have it. how sure can you be that the name you gave is correct?

GameSopt claims to have a a list of "every" apple ii game and it doesn't include that title.
    Last edited by Jazzmarazz; 17th-January-2012 at 22:45.

Thanks
    EP Points

It was part of the microzine educational collection. Microzine 29 (Screen Artist, The Myths of Olympus, Desert Dilemma) here's a link to the apple 2 listing of it (just ctrl-f myths of olympus). http://www.billandchristina.com/vgamecomp/bcompsoft.htm

And then here's a mention of it on another forum

http://www.applefritter.com/node/18196

This is a game I've been looking for that I played when I was younger.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dude, you suck! You didn't mention that it was a text adventure...Im gonna be up playing this all night!
    Here you go, attached. There are also a few more here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmarazz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Dude, you suck! You didn't mention that it was a text adventure...Im gonna be up playing this all night!
    Here you go, attached. There are also a few more here.
    I love you man! Thanks! Where in the hell did you find it? I used to love this damn game back when I was 5 years old. Edutainment at its best

:CORRECTION: Dude I really freaking love you I am playing this now and memories are coming flooding back of how awesome this text based adventure really was!
    Last edited by lordrand11; 18th-January-2012 at 13:47. Reason: correctified

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Whoa, calm down skipper, you'll ruin your pants that way.

Thanks
    EP Points

But but but cmon it's still an awesome game! I'm apple-gasming all over the place! (or should it be called applesaucing?)