Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: are you exited about Wii U?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default are you exited about Wii U?

i am sure almost all the crazy gamers like me out there heard the news of new wii U is coming soon with new features,slightly different than ur PS3/Xbox 360.are u going to buy it or not?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Doubtful. At least not at release -- might get around to it after it's been out for a couple of years and I can see some of the games that are ending up on it. Which is my general stance on pretty much every console release. The entire concept behind it is kind of nifty, but I'm not going to be convinced until I can see it in action.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Doubtful. At least not at release -- might get around to it after it's been out for a couple of years and I can see some of the games that are ending up on it. Which is my general stance on pretty much every console release. The entire concept behind it is kind of nifty, but I'm not going to be convinced until I can see it in action.
    Not only that, remember how hard it was for people to get the Wii when that first came out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I only get excited over Ys games and SMT games; never consoles. Especially anything Wii based, because I still haven't found a reason to care about motion controls, much less the system itself.

Except maybe for its GC comparability, but there's only one game that I ever wanted for that system.

Thanks

nah its just another crappy nintendo product that will alienate people once again the only good consoles have been the early ones right up to the cube.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

but i think NENTENDO will bring something new( not quite sure) still i have a hope for them.in my opinion the best console award goes to PS3 cause i hate microsoft gaming products ( i don't know why).let's just see if wii u surpass the abilities of previous consoles out in the market.

Thanks

not really don't think it would really do anything different than what the wii already does.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not only exited about it but completely jettisoned.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I'm not only exited about it but completely jettisoned.
    I see what you did there.

On topic, I'm not really to interested or excited in the Wii U. Which is weird considering I'm the kind of guy who does fall for shiny, over-hyped things. It might be because I got a Wii day 1 and it hasn't been turned on in nearly a year, so I don't need to make that mistake twice.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I see what you did there.

On topic, I'm not really to interested or excited in the Wii U. Which is weird considering I'm the kind of guy who does fall for shiny, over-hyped things. It might be because I got a Wii day 1 and it hasn't been turned on in nearly a year, so I don't need to make that mistake twice.

lol

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm fairly excited about the console I just really hope Nintendo revives a decent bit of their dead franchises for a return on that console. They have a helluva amount of IP they are just sitting on and also GIVE ME AN HD F-ZERO PLEEZ!!!!!!!!!
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

No. not even a little. i'll get it when its dirt cheap. maybe.
    Persona is so beast...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    I only get excited over Ys games and SMT games; never consoles. Especially anything Wii based, because I still haven't found a reason to care about motion controls, much less the system itself.
    If Nintendo hadn't skimped on the Wii's hardware, it would be king of the FPS, IMO. The Wii's controls make playing FPS type games oh so much better than traditional control pads.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nope. I'd rather buy a Playdia.

Thanks

I'm just gonna hold out for the playstion 7 and Xbox 1080 in 10 years . See I'm thinking smarter here cuz by then I'll have saved enough money to buy both of them when they first come out =D