EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rok124 View Post
    you sure? On steam it says i gotta pay 5 US dollars

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=851573

Enjoy!

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

rok, I have a give-away copy of HL2 and Episode 1. You can have them if you want. I've had them since the Orange Box was released and none of my friends ever wanted it when I asked them.

Thanks

Not to mention that offline mode doesn't work the way it should, and because I'm on dialup and had no idea after buying the Orange Box like 2 years ago that I had to install the thing and be required to update a single player game like HL2 or Portal, and it took me awhile before I could go to somewhere with better internet and get the updates. I can't even log in anymore, because it downloads way too much data when logging in instead of just sending the username and password to the server to confirm and login. I wish the government would just outlaw dial-up and let every citizen have a free 5x or 10x faster than dialup internet service and still let people have the option to get dsl and other high speed internet. If the whole world runs on the internet, and if in order to survive/make a living requires you to use the internet in order to find a job/work, then the internet should be free at mediocre speeds instead of paying for terrible 56k. Sorry about the rant, I'm just mad that everything requires the internet these days, but since I have no job yet (I'm 19, and have been putting in applications everywhere for a year) and my family is procrastinating on getting good internet (should have had it months ago) it just bums me out. So yeah, if your internet sucks, check to see if you need steam for a particular game (almost all pc games now require it).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The whole world does not run on the Internet. Only something like 31% of the world population even has access to it.

Thanks
    EP Points

And have you tried crossing these streams?

Thanks
    EP Points

By those standards, then telephone service should be free, water should be free, and electricity should be free. However, we know that none of those are by any means.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    The whole world does not run on the Internet. Only something like 31% of the world population even has access to it.
    I'm so happy to be among the Privileged Ones.
    The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is...
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Well,what did you expect ?

Thanks

Not privileged: chosen.

Thanks

If you contact Valve and/or Steam and explain your situation they should be willing to help you out. From what I've experienced gaming companies are normally very nice and helpful about things like these.

Good luck..Hope things work out for you
    What lies behind us and lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I Still say "Stream" isnt evil they helped recover my gf's sons account within 24 hours of him getting it hijacked