Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Gaming Sins!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    When I was a kid, and I had just gotten the then recently released Nintendo 64, I promptly destroyed my SNES with a hammer. I am still filled with regret to this day.
    i would praise you if you broke a xbox or a 360 but nope, your going to hell where you have to play endless crappy games rated by the angry video game nerd for eternity

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

was actually considering buying a PS3

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks
    EP Points

Buying Phantasy Star 4 over Toejam and Earl.
    Actually was a great choice, but the internal battery was dead so i couldn't save.
    And i have no soldering tools

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ive never played FFVIII for more than an hour.
    I decided i would give it a chance though, and DLd it earlier

Thanks
    EP Points

have a tendacy to overlevel my party in RPG's and end up finding the final boss battle too easy

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    If its 8 up, thats a good thing.
    I bet you prefer SMT
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam2new View Post
    I got the Windows (note I don't use "PC", as in "Personal Computer", which would also include Mac & Linux)
    Actually, PC is a registered trademark of IBM

------

As for me.... lots of sin. I've not played a mass effect game. I have played every Call of Duty, even though I highly regretted it the past two games. I sold my old PS1 with a broken P1 controller port for $10 outside a gamestop. I have an xbox despite being a die hard PC gamer. But then, on that note, I haven't really been gaming seriously for almost a year now. I also have about two years of World of Warcraft time under my belt (My main mage had 140 days logged in when I sold him Probably close to 225 days total logged). I still have a habit of hoarding resources for "when I need them."

I, too, never had a SNES, I had a hand-me-down NES, then jumped straight to playstation. I never played / beat several RPGs that are famous around these parts, including Earthbround, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger (Though I did get Chrono Cross on PS1!), Final Fantasy 6, Bahamut Lagoon, Secret of Mana, just to name a few. I also never could enter the codes to get all tracks in jet moto 2, I had to get my bro to do that for me (That game was fucking hard )

All Tracks

Set the difficulty to amateur, the laps to 3, and turbo off. Go to the one player select screen and choose Bomber. Now exit to the title screen and press Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Left, Right. Now set difficulty to Professional and turbo on. Go back to the title screen and press R2, R1, L1, L2, R2, R1, L1, L2. All button sequences must be done within 4 seconds.

Contributed By: LlamaGuy.
    Jet Moto 1 Tracks

Set the difficulty to Master and laps to 5. Go to 1 player mode and choose Li'l Dave. Go back to the main menu and press Up, Down, Left, Right, R2, R1, L2, L1. Now go and set the laps to 3 then go back and select Wild Ride, then exit back out to the main menu and press Up, Left, Down, Right, Square, R2, O, L2. All the button sequences must be pressed within 4 seconds. Now you can play all the tracks from Jet Moto 1, just go to the track select and press O on any track to change it to the Jet Moto classic version.
    Though looking back, it doesn't seem nearly as hard as it did back then

Last, I can be a griefer at times. This list is far from complete, I just can't be arsed to think of everything right now

Thanks

I never played original games after the snes. All pirated. They are a lot cheaper (About 1/10th - 1/20th of the original price) and not that strict in our country..

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Re1Mu2R3 View Post
    I never played original games after the snes. All pirated. They are a lot cheaper (About 1/10th - 1/20th of the original price) and not that strict in our country..
    Don't tell me you actually pay for them (aside buying raw cd's/dvd's)

Thanks

Well back in the 90s not everyone had a computer and cd burners were really expensive. We bought our PSX games from street vendors. Now I just download 'cause I can't afford newer consoles.

Crap currency in my country. Even kids can save up for Wiis and PS3s in the US but where I'm from you'd have to have a high paying job (Or Extremely Rich parents) if you want to game.

Thanks

Buying any game that has a cute anime chick on the front cover... it lures me in everytime. and the game is almost always bad !

Thanks

I got one... I never played Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Thanks
    EP Points

I've tons of VN... almost all NSFW

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jrock3324 View Post
    I got one... I never played Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    This too.
    Actually ive played it, for about 2 hours.
    Absolutely hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kagami View Post
    I've tons of VN... almost all NSFW
    And this

Do you have Discipline Kuro?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    If its 11 up, thats a good thing.
    I bet you prefer SMT
    How did you know?

Thanks

I have never beaten Final Fantasy VI without some use of a walkthrough. I am pretty sure I had to use one to beat Chrono Trigger. It was more out of impatience than truly being stuck for any length of time.

I never finished Goldeneye on any difficulty setting and cannot stand to play Perfect Dark for more than a few minutes.

I have never completed single player mode on Starcraft and I freaking love Starcraft.

I hate Majora's Mask while I did beat it I did not collect everything other than the masks, and that was only so I could shoot the sword beam at something.

I sold my Atari 5200 and five games for $20 and it was in perfect working order. I sold my Atari 2600 and about 50 games for substantially more but damn do I miss it. I also sold several great PS1 Rpgs to buy my wife a PS3 and she sold ever Tales game she had and she needed about 3-5 to have every one of them.