Hello all,

I downlaoded the NullDC ver. 1.0.4-389 (from emuparadise) and got it working up to a point. I have read all the FAQ's and guides but I cannot find a direct answer to my problem.

When I start the emulator it starts up fine. Then I load a game (in this case im tring to play Crazy Taxi). Now heres the problem. Under Options --> NullDC settings --> there three items you can check/uncheck: Enable Dynarec, Enable CP pass and Underclock FPU. Whenever I have them all "checked" the game runs smooth like it shoud, but the music and some of the sound FX are choppy and sound real slow.

However when I have them unchecked the oppsite happens. the music/sound FX souns fine, but the game runs slowly. I have tried a different combations of checking this and unchecking that, but the results are the same. If I have any of them checked game good and music/sound FX bad and vice versa if any of the are unchecked. I just need some help getting both running/sounding like they should. I'm also useing all the defult plugins for sound and video (the ones that came with the emulator).

Computer Specs:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my computer specs.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	23551

Direct X Infomation:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dixlog_sound 1.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	23555 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dixlog_sound 2.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	23554 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dixlog_system.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	23553 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dixlog_Display.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	23552

If this post is a little long my apologies. I just wanted to provide enough infomation so I can get help with this problem A.S.A.P. I have not tried another game but I don't care to. I just want to get Crazy Taxi working and then I'll go from there with other games. If you need and more infomation please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for any and all help in this matter.