Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmm..........

Thanks

Default Hmm..........

What hits me hard is that I get votes from annonymous people(people who I have no idea why they voted for me) with the exception for the people that I voted for and they voted for me in the Quote and Heavy Metal Thread I posted and it wasn't alot of people. Why must they tourment me like this even though I voted them back with a 5?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trivium \m/; 12th-September-2002 at 01:30.

Thanks

I'm not a psychologist, but people will sometimes do anything to feel powerful or important. Changing someone's bar color seems trivial enough, but to some it's one of the few kicks they have in life. It's really rather pathetic, I had a green bar until about a week ago, until out of nowhere I received at least 3 bad votes from members who've never had a single post...

Thanks

That's sad. No not the 3 bad post's but you now being a psychologists I though you could help me . Now what am I gonna do? Just playing around but that is seriously messed up but I think I set up a trap. I just created a list of people who voted for me and I have it saved on my hard drive so in case somebody new gives me a bad vote, I know who it is. I recommend you do the same because you never know when it's gonna be useful.

SomeUserGuy Guest

why are you so obsessed with votes? rainbow colored bars mean you're cool.

Thanks

Yea thats true but green to me is

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

Originally posted by SomeUserGuy
    rainbow colored bars mean you're cool.
    uhhhhhhh
    rainbow...colored....bars...
    uhhhhhhh

Thanks

Hey James, were you able to use the ftp info I gave you yet? If not, don't worry, they aren't going anywhere........................not yet :wink:

EDIT: I can't vote on poll's. It says that some error has occured and retry the action. So I click on the link and nothing has changed. Anybody know how to change it?
    Last edited by Trivium \m/; 12th-September-2002 at 02:06.

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

I'm working on it, thanks for the PM
    I still gotta figure it out

Thanks

NP, and if you are getting smartftp I can send you a site that will help you configure everything together

Thanks

Send it plz or post it
    Appreciated.
    Can't wait to access your FTP

Thanks

Heh. Ok,ok calm your nipples.
    http://www.networkingfiles.com/Archi...ldownload.html

And for the configuration help
    http://www.smartftp.com/support/howto.php

gotenks_2322 Guest

eheh. if i didnt say this than sarcast would. this is a message board not a chat service not to seem rude but that shoulda just been done in PM's, so your posts went off topic and turned into spam. damn, if only i was a mod my post here wouldnt be spam lol

as for the votes, well when your liked or give some info that ppl can use ppl will give u votes. ur acting like getting a bunch of 5 point votes from ppl is a bad thing

Thanks

just be happy that people vote for you and that you returned the favour

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Change your disrispectful signature protoman58, or earn yourself a Ban. I dont care if you are trying to be funny, or what. I dont know why you would say something so low. And please dont give me any bull about freedom of speach. Tragedy, no matter who it happens to is not something to be made fun of. American or no. So change your disrespectful signiture or you will find yourself banned.

EDIT: Screw it. In light of the new sticky I made, this guy gets a ban. That is the only warning you all will get. SO, protoman58 is banned. Good riddance.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 12th-September-2002 at 19:30.

Thanks

Im glad you found that as well Cyberxion. Gotenks found it as well and was flaming him in the 9-11 thread.