Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20,000 Warcraft III accounts banned??

Thanks

Originally posted by Matrix Holder
    i havent played a game at blizzard.net for a long time.
    i had this incredibly powerful barbarian for Diablo 2. no trainers...
    just my own hard work. incredibly powerful magic items/weapons/armor...they decided to do a little system cleaning and they deleated my character. they said that they couldnt do anything aboot it. months and months of hard work gone in an instant. i used to sing the praise of D2, hell...i was even one of the first beta testers of diablo 2, in the first 100,000
    people in the beta test...before they expanded it. after that incedent, i sold my D2 game and cancelled my account. i didnt like the game after my character go deleated. i hated starting over from scratch. i remember that day it happened...i b itched aboot it to zaladane all day., lol. man i was pissed. i sold the game 2 days later and never looked back until now. it soured me on all online games.anygame that wont let you save your character on your HD or memory card sucks! one tiny error and all your work is gone. if you pay for the service, all that money you spent on building you guy is wasted...whats the point then, lol. ill stick with offline console gaming from now on, unless things change for the better.
    lol u said aboot hehehe
    BEER!!! The cause, and solution to all lifes problems

This is my holy grail people

I beat the internet, the end boss was hard

Thanks

I think blizzard shouldn't just banned the WC III accounts for only 2 weeks but forever for both map hackers and cd-key hacks. When I read it was ony for two weeks that was dumb. They could just get back on in two weeks and find another hack and start hacking again. Its just dumb to hack on WC III its a stratagy game. Not saying that WC III is bad or anything I would like to buy it but my comp isn't good enough. Come on they only hack because they are no good at the game. They should be banned for good and have to buy a new copy of WC III. They all should know by now that blizzard always track down hackers and do not tolorate hacking. Its almost just like people smoking. You know it bad but peopel smoke anyways. What are poeple thinking these days. Aren't we the future?

Thanks

I agree TMC. Personally, I think it should have been permanent. It'd certainly teach a lesson to the others.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

Originally posted by TMC
    Its almost just like people smoking. You know it bad but peopel smoke anyways. What are poeple thinking these days. Aren't we the future?
    Actually, smoking is natural selection in action. They will will die faster, thus cleansing the gene pool.

Thanks

I agree that two weeks was not enough to ban...they should've been banned permanently.
    I play WC3 myself...not too good yet, only get to play maybe a game or 2 once a week.
    But i've ordered a broadband connection now THEN I CAN WHOOP THOSE DAMNED HACKERS WHO IS RUINING MY FAV GAME!!!

Moonlight Guest

great news might come in handy!

gotenks_2322 Guest

Originally posted by Matrix Holder
    i havent played a game at blizzard.net for a long time.
    i had this incredibly powerful barbarian for Diablo 2. no trainers...
    just my own hard work. incredibly powerful magic items/weapons/armor...they decided to do a little system cleaning and they deleated my character. they said that they couldnt do anything aboot it. months and months of hard work gone in an instant. i used to sing the praise of D2, hell...i was even one of the first beta testers of diablo 2, in the first 100,000
    people in the beta test...before they expanded it. after that incedent, i sold my D2 game and cancelled my account. i didnt like the game after my character go deleated. i hated starting over from scratch. i remember that day it happened...i b itched aboot it to zaladane all day., lol. man i was pissed. i sold the game 2 days later and never looked back until now. it soured me on all online games.anygame that wont let you save your character on your HD or memory card sucks! one tiny error and all your work is gone. if you pay for the service, all that money you spent on building you guy is wasted...whats the point then, lol. ill stick with offline console gaming from now on, unless things change for the better.
    eheh... i think uv blamed the wrong ppl there. your characters ARE saved in your HD in a folder C:/programfiles/diablo II/save
    if they did a little system cleaning and delted your character u could sue them for hacking, cuz thats the only way they could delete content from your comp.